Author Topic: Some views and suggestions on this update  (Read 3700 times)

wang162710
    • View Profile
Some views and suggestions on this update
« on: March 20, 2024, 05:44:09 AM »
Dear All, Glad to see the updated came, also sad to see the update made the classes more inbalcance. I have some opinion about the update as following:
1. The update make some claseses become much weaker, like archer, which have lowest defence class in this game, and other class increased attack range, increase movement speed, decrease HH skill cd time, all make the archer just like a trash class only for running, have no time to cast his skill. if it stop, summoner can kill him with 2 skills.
2 zerk , swash,knight, and slayer cast range is too small, if other classes increase there skill cast range, whey these class no change? just because want to make them easy to be killed and have no change to fight?
3. HH skill only useful in few classes, like summoner,mage, sorcer, elem, since they don't lack of Mama, however, some of these class especially those have 2 weaps class, already can kill 90% full 8 classes with personal buff already, why still make them keep on stronger? just wish all of player play that class? or just because we have V player that class? is that fair??
Recomendation:
1 Increase archer defence or moving speed, or have some skill like to defence skill damage in a short time.
2 Decrease the skill success rate of HH skill,such 5% success rate, make balance to all class especially those cannot use HH skill classes still can servival in this game, since they lack of Manma.
3 Increase knight, zerk, slayer, swash skill cast range, or defence according to cast damage like knight. make them can join the fight.

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Some views and suggestions on this update
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 07:03:04 AM »
Archer is very strong full buff. Its the fastest class, you cannot stun/slow it. It DOESNT need any more power.
 -Its already impossible to kill a archer full buff if that archer is well geared.
 - Archer IS and will always still be the best class to STEAL mobs in shinewood.

Summuner might be the strongest class for Shinewood with the current update and removal of stun.
It has nothing to do with V having that character.

Zerk doesnt need any buff, its one of the most viable overall class for Shinewood already (they also got a 5m bonus range on ALL their skills in previous update)

CRITTERS are still useless on that map, GM should do something about it, bring the increase crit damage to mobs on shinewood would make them a viable option.

Swash is very polivalent, but it has no debuff on the mobs, its not a viable class to farm in Shinewood, its still possible to use it tho.

Hunter might've gotten a to strong buff with the mouvement speed, but we will have to see first how it impact fights to really tell.

I dont understand your point about HH success rate. Its the same success rate for every class, but its true only a few can use them in their cast macro due to mana problem.
That doesnt mean the other class dont have good power without them. HH were mostly used for DEBUFF and by summuner since it LACK skills to be able to cast permanently.
Regular skills hit more overall and cost less to use then HH.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 07:13:20 AM by Amoswar »
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 07:15:08 AM »
Honestly i agree with all what Amoswar said, but after testing the increase to the hunter DOT damage its not nearly a big damage buff to even notice. More of a fix to how it should be on the skill. As for the cure you need to stay on top of it now. About the movement speed the other 2 archer classes being archer and ranger are both very fast, the fastest in the game. This really just brought hunter slightly up to speed. But i agree we will have to see in fights. Hunter felt way too slow before for an archer class now its smooth. More testing to come but all else is great
- Driller

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 07:23:12 AM »
Critters are once again ignored and it feels like they want to kill such classes, all cast classes got insane improvement recently, thus making critter not usable in fight or in endgame area

Now critter will just get destroyed before they even get the chance to reach the fight due to all these range increase to some classes, whats the point for me to still have this crit class then ?

If you want only cast players just make cast knight a viable option, but right now it would be the most useless cast class we have ever seen due to his lack of mana, no sb/ele res/dim res/resi debuff in his kit, low range and easily cast debuffed and slowed by just one archer

Do something its not the first time we call for critters such as knight and slayer to be useful

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 08:39:03 AM »
looks like elem got a movement speed buff of 30% its a good start but the rest is useless .
what i mean is yes you can summon 10 pets but you still can't spam bomba since its still 60second cd and the other pet have too low stats to be viable in pvp since you can targer them with tab , you can also stun and slow them maybe a boost on their hp or make them untargatable it will help a lot .
and since we don't have any skill point left on elem we can't use them at maximum power eitherway so maybe look at that too .
death bug on elem still present after years now a good time to fiwx it  :)

Justseeyou
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 03:24:48 PM »
Critters are once again ignored and it feels like they want to kill such classes, all cast classes got insane improvement recently, thus making critter not usable in fight or in endgame area

Now critter will just get destroyed before they even get the chance to reach the fight due to all these range increase to some classes, whats the point for me to still have this crit class then ?

If you want only cast players just make cast knight a viable option, but right now it would be the most useless cast class we have ever seen due to his lack of mana, no sb/ele res/dim res/resi debuff in his kit, low range and easily cast debuffed and slowed by just one archer

Do something its not the first time we call for critters such as knight and slayer to be useful
Even I quit critical class, but what you said is true. LOL

Justseeyou
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2024, 03:33:20 PM »
I think this suggestion player talking is the fact. Summoner is powerful and I am changing my orbite into summoner. For slayer, I 100% quit. that is only for the boss farming. The cd for HH skill make some class more powerful even they are already powerful enough. This version still ignores critical class, and some classes have nothing changed and seem to become weaker because other classes become stronger. I wish more update and more balance in each class, making more choision for more players. It is a team fight game, not summoner fight game. It is Archlord, not summoner archolord. If this game has more balance of cast/ and critical class, more balance in each class, there will be more players coming back. Hope it happen soon.

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2024, 06:19:44 PM »
from JustZerk to JustSummoner  ;D  ;D im waiting now for JustRanger  8)

love the shrinewood update <3 thank you  :-*

Even I quit critical class, but what you said is true. LOL

we cant fix the attack speed bug so we will force them to play cast classes  ;D
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 12:53:39 AM by Friend »

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2024, 12:52:33 AM »
Human archers should be strengthened accordingly, because his attack distance is no longer his advantage! The moving speed is not very fast, however, any profession is much higher than his defense ability. If you strengthen other professions without corresponding enhancement to human archers, you will be relatively weakened!

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2024, 01:02:48 AM »
Please don't say anything full of buff, I'm not for farming. When I fight one-on-one, he can only keep running, and even passing by other players will be killed! Now they are all strengthened, and the living space of archers is too small! You can't deny this! Even if the archer wears a defensive suit, he will die instantly! We should have given him more room to operate before!

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2024, 01:11:54 AM »
The wtt on Discord is already obvious. Archers and Berserker have to change their careers, which proves the imbalance of this update! Don't always lie!

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2024, 02:54:15 AM »
The wtt on Discord is already obvious. Archers and Berserker have to change their careers, which proves the imbalance of this update! Don't always lie!

I have no idea why you are crying so much. You guys need to use your head a bit more and not be so quick to cry. This update in my opinion was HUGE for EVERY class except critters. Archers dont nearly have the mana issues of a hunter and now being able to use HH skills as normal skills? Their damage alone has went up, they are STILL the fastest class in the game, cannot be slowed OR stunned. Also on zerkers, zerkers hands down next to summoners are THE BEST to farm shinewood and infernum which is the two main farming spots in the game right now. They also have very high defensives which allows them not to worry much of being killed. Their are classes that NEEDED help like mage, now mage for once since ive started playing this game is not a secondary class this was an amazing update. Also hunter, there was 2-3 active hunters in the game and want to know why? Solo hunters cannot kill anyone. Now at least we have more dot damage and more mspeed. The administration did an amazing job on this update. You guys are so quick to be negative especially "KTV" guild. Stop crying of archer and zerker these classes both benefit from the HH skill update and already was top tier. Let other classes possibly be top tier for once. Once again, GREAT work from the administration on this update. My only input is i think it is time to do something for critters, possibly an easy update just make crit defense much lower to monsters in shinewood therefore helping them farm. As for PVP they are fine. Thanks
- Driller

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2024, 03:13:04 AM »

I have no idea why you are crying so much. You guys need to use your head a bit more and not be so quick to cry. This update in my opinion was HUGE for EVERY class except critters. Archers dont nearly have the mana issues of a hunter and now being able to use HH skills as normal skills? Their damage alone has went up, they are STILL the fastest class in the game, cannot be slowed OR stunned. Also on zerkers, zerkers hands down next to summoners are THE BEST to farm shinewood and infernum which is the two main farming spots in the game right now. They also have very high defensives which allows them not to worry much of being killed. Their are classes that NEEDED help like mage, now mage for once since ive started playing this game is not a secondary class this was an amazing update. Also hunter, there was 2-3 active hunters in the game and want to know why? Solo hunters cannot kill anyone. Now at least we have more dot damage and more mspeed. The administration did an amazing job on this update. You guys are so quick to be negative especially "KTV" guild. Stop crying of archer and zerker these classes both benefit from the HH skill update and already was top tier. Let other classes possibly be top tier for once. Once again, GREAT work from the administration on this update. My only input is i think it is time to do something for critters, possibly an easy update just make crit defense much lower to monsters in shinewood therefore helping them farm. As for PVP they are fine. Thanks

hello

correct spelling "You guy need to use your head" / Not  "You guys need to use your head"

i like this update to make justac , Not Only A farming Game but also Some Life.

#1 if possible, server may need take care of Critter on shrinewood mobs , No need like eclipse but some promote on mobs

#2 if possible , server may need some "boss" to fight

#1 #2  / It was yesterday player communicated with me. some things wish me to give some feedbacks / so i put

as for sum / archer , i don't think normal sum players have good engouh to kill archer.  (100+ cast debuff)

if u want to test , u could make a sum and try fight Proteus / Darkness / Haikuotiankong  which i think is top three archer ingame

have a good day all