General Discussion > Suggestions

Advice on how to get lydia's

(1/4) > >>

wang162710:
As we all know, the first thing to do in this game is accessories!  But how does a newly created character get the material for the ornament?  There is only one place where bosses can drop!  Can new characters in this place go?  The answer is no!  Because it's full of 8 sizes in the clearing room!
I think there should be more than one way to get lydia's and other jewelry materials, and of course lunar eclipses can also be obtained out of the box!  But this way is very long!  Then it is difficult for new characters to join the battle of high-end players!  I wish I could make it easier for him!  You should know that if a new player can't get something for a while, he is likely to leave the server!
This is definitely not what we want to see!
I hope you support my suggestion, I think there are chaos boss, dropped materials, and the title of the material needed!  These should be changed!
Hope you all have a great day!

Blindarrow:
There is no need to make any other ways to get the materials. It's easy to get from bosses and eclipse caskets as well you can easily buy it for gold from players and the prices are cheap! 5-10m ea is ,a really low price considering how much the old players had to farm and pay for the materials even 1 year ago. Materials for titles are also tradeable wich makes it really easy to get the title . Game is currently really easy if you get any tips from other players how to build and farm your stuff.

wang162710:

--- Quote from: Blindarrow on March 01, 2024, 09:33:51 AM ---There is no need to make any other ways to get the materials. It's easy to get from bosses and eclipse caskets as well you can easily buy it for gold from players and the prices are cheap! 5-10m ea is ,a really low price considering how much the old players had to farm and pay for the materials even 1 year ago. Materials for titles are also tradeable wich makes it really easy to get the title . Game is currently really easy if you get any tips from other players how to build and farm your stuff.

--- End quote ---
Why should new players be required to buy? Instead of giving them access to easy access?

Aook:

--- Quote from: wang162710 on March 01, 2024, 10:01:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Blindarrow on March 01, 2024, 09:33:51 AM ---There is no need to make any other ways to get the materials. It's easy to get from bosses and eclipse caskets as well you can easily buy it for gold from players and the prices are cheap! 5-10m ea is ,a really low price considering how much the old players had to farm and pay for the materials even 1 year ago. Materials for titles are also tradeable wich makes it really easy to get the title . Game is currently really easy if you get any tips from other players how to build and farm your stuff.

--- End quote ---
Why should new players be required to buy? Instead of giving them access to easy access?

--- End quote ---

They can just farm in eclipse and make caskets, the rate for unique materials is so high that out of 50 casket 25% would be unique materials

wang162710:

--- Quote from: Aook on March 01, 2024, 10:04:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: wang162710 on March 01, 2024, 10:01:23 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

They can just farm in eclipse and make caskets, the rate for unique materials is so high that out of 50 casket 25% would be unique materials

--- End quote ---
I told you it was a very long process! I don't need to tell you, who doesn't play this game to fight? Should have made it easier for him!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version