Author Topic: archondrites in shienwood on 1 & 2 wave some % of drop  (Read 6448 times)

shado

• View Profile
archondrites in shienwood on 1 & 2 wave some % of drop
« on: February 09, 2024, 04:14:14 PM »
and as I thought archoindrites are getting less and less, the price is going up, there is no one to farm it. that's why you need to change something so that max lvl can farm archondrite in some way eg.
add to the drop in shienwood on the 1st and 2nd wave some % that they can farm archondrite like shard or rune on the 7th wave.
This will make wave 1 and 2 more interesting.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 04:18:10 PM by shado »

xpd
    • View Profile
Re: archondrites in shienwood on 1 & 2 wave some % of drop
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 04:34:13 PM »
Wave 1 and 2 does need usefull loot. Maybe just Add boxes which  can drop archondrites/lt to make the usefull to farm at all.

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 05:18:29 PM »
you have to think of some other way to get archondrites now you need them very much and there are none at all

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 03:52:49 AM »
I don't think so, you can completely use low-level synthesis of advanced items, don't you know that this can be synthesized?
If one map can get all the items you need, then the other maps will lose their meaning! You need to synthesize items from other maps, so that everyone has a chance to trade, so that the game can survive!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 03:54:45 AM by wang162710 »

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2024, 10:23:37 AM »
I don't think so, you can completely use low-level synthesis of advanced items, don't you know that this can be synthesized?
If one map can get all the items you need, then the other maps will lose their meaning! You need to synthesize items from other maps, so that everyone has a chance to trade, so that the game can survive!

I agree on that, there is no point to add archondrites in SHinewood, but maybe what admin can do is increase the archodrite refine, by that i mean when refining uniques fails, instead of giving 1 to 3 archondrites it gives 5 to 10 or something like, since archondrites are needed for everything such as refining combineds LV6, new cloaks , new uniques, sarcophagus, upgrading tools level, lucky ticket, gold ticket and so on

Having archondrite getting the cost going up that at some point they cost an old royal, this is nonsense to me

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2024, 01:00:38 PM »

I agree on that, there is no point to add archondrites in SHinewood, but maybe what admin can do is increase the archodrite refine, by that i mean when refining uniques fails, instead of giving 1 to 3 archondrites it gives 5 to 10 or something like, since archondrites are needed for everything such as refining combineds LV6, new cloaks , new uniques, sarcophagus, upgrading tools level, lucky ticket, gold ticket and so on

Having archondrite getting the cost going up that at some point they cost an old royal, this is nonsense to me

its the lack of players, not of the balance itself. if players take time to farm themselfs it would be no problem, its only problem when there are no players farming them :D shrine tools/runes/shards are so expensive noone cares to farm archons.   8) very few little who do farm archons gets breadcrumbs for it. players want 400 archon for 1x lvl 6 tool ofc its a joke to farm them  ;D
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 01:03:30 PM by Friend »

ertugrul0748
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2024, 12:23:29 AM »
most of the latest innovations in the game can be refined with archondrite. new unigues, sarco boxes, gold tickets, etc. for some of these, they should be refined with a different material rather than refined with archondrite. to give a very simple example, the gold ticket should be refined with 9999 gold nuggets and any other material. this is just an example. archondrite should not be something that should be needed so fundamentally in the game.

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2024, 12:57:51 AM »
Archondrites is the only viable way for farmer to make money until you reach Shinewood. Its normal to cost alot and its fine for it to be needed.

About the current state of wave 1 and 2, we gave some suggestion to justac team like adding boxes on every waves.

They are already working in sone improvement about those issues, will haveto wait to see what it's since we have no real infos yet
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2024, 01:42:36 AM »
about archondrites:

#1 archondrites price going up  bcuz server's golds is more and more , some from infernum and some from pure golds farmer and many other way.
like I mentioned before, server need more way to decrease golds or decrease golds outcome.

#2 bcuz #1 , a lot players don't sell it for golds, they do it for alipay / pp etc. so u couldn't see enough archondrites in AH.

#3 archondrites isn't worth too much farming , bcuz u have many choice atm , like infernum farming / eclipse farming / eclipse tessris / eclipse tesslon / shrinewood farming / race bosses / cf boss / pure golds farming etc.
which bring more income than archondrites

#4 archondrites consume is more than before /  like we do it for shrinewood box /  tools upgrade  etc.

in my opinion , archondrites is just an beginning of golds , if it last the golds outcome , other good items will be missing in AH too.

I hope server is aware of this and make some proper actions.

have a good day ingame or life
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 01:48:40 AM by Lure »