Author Topic: Attack Speed bug  (Read 7560 times)

Aook

• View Profile
Attack Speed bug
« on: January 25, 2024, 08:15:56 PM »
Hello,

Since the addition of the new uniques there is this bug that happens after some time, generally after a restart it temporarily fixes it but then it comes back

It gradually bugs attack speed in ranges, but since then there have been different patches that tried to fix it but still nowadays it is not, which just makes critters not usable until a restart fixes the issue (temporarily)

Since infernum has been added back critters were used even if the attack speed was bugged because they could easily be used to farm and even more when shinewood was added due to the damage boost that is applied on their weapons, infernum was their playroom

But now in Shinewood critters are useless, which is understandable since critters were shining in everyspot before then and casters were just getting outpowered

The point is that at the moment there is almost no critters left on the server actively playing, maybe like 2 knights and slayers actively being there, zerkers switched to cast and swashes also

Please its needed to fix this issue and maybe do something to make cirtters attractive or usable in terms of farming for endgame places like Shinewood

Have a nice day

dabshiree

• View Profile
Re: Attack Speed bug
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 10:09:06 AM »
I have to say i do agree on this. Everytime the attack speed bug is "fixed" all that is done is a restart which temporarily yes it does correct the attack speed but it never fails sometimes not even a day later it is bugged again. I know there has been attempts to actually permanently fix this issue but could we possibly get any update on this?
- Driller

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 05:22:03 PM »
After the update which brought a fix for this issue, it worked for some days, but now this issue is back, and i have 1/4 of the hits that are not registered

axiom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 01:03:49 AM »
I concur with Aook. Attack speed bug is very annoying.

Please fix asap <3