Author Topic: List of known scammers  (Read 51676 times)

Problem

• View Profile
Re: List of known scammers
« Reply #465 on: December 07, 2017, 12:29:19 PM »
I did a trad with Gucci from retardmafia / GucciGanG  guild atm , an importent one ! and i got any problem at all , i did the trad eyes closed with him !  so idk if you can talk about gucci realy , not even needed  a MM  ...

You better monitor your paypal balance from now and on   :'(

Wow look at proteus the forum warrior, let GM do their thing, if not banned by Christmas, then not enough evidence of trade scam, again check their logs.

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 07, 2017, 01:18:14 PM »
And why only this Amoswar try to defend them? They forgot how to write? Why they don't defend themselves? Proteus has right: something smells fishy.

Yes u are right Deadhands and Guci are scamers but Im scamer MM so all is good.

LOLLLLLL Such pathetic guy... trying to use My name... Thats because of retard like you that this game is shitty when it come to trade... You are so retarded that you can claim someone is scammer witjout any evidence... I remember Proteus beiing call scammer too in shout... did anyone care ? No because there was no evidence and the player is trustful... its same if you call wsv a scammer or even myself... I made trade for over 500+ value with many players... and I will keep doing it for the safety of theses players who only want to play the game... So keep beiing retarded things and truin ruin name of players because you dont like them or because they are better then you can ever be... On my side I will still try to be as transparant and fair as ever and bring ssafety to players... I never asked to be a MM, players chose me from all side to become one because they know what kind of player i'm after all theses years... So keep trying to destroy my name, you will just make me laugh and destroy yourself... pitty player
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Deathlord2 - knight
Degolas - archer
Orh1me/Selmya - ranger
Leader of RetardMafia
Guilde FR qui recrute, juste a me contacter!

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 07, 2017, 01:21:18 PM »
IDK what is ur problems guys, look first of all we dont have any good proofs that Gucci and Deadhands are scammers or hacker, we dont even know that Gucci is this Jennifer Stephens.

You guys wonder why Eijun is protecting them. GIVE ME A REASON TO WHY HE SHALL NOT PROTECT THEM. LOOK!! u guys didn't show us any proofs that they are scammers, they are in our guild, Eijun is theirs leader, and why shall he dont be MM to them, and why shall he not protect them???

The thing is u guys are brainless, u call him fking scammer for no reason. OMG u guys are so crazy, cmon fix ur brains and start to think with ur head instead of the ass.... but for real! Many ppl scammed Eijun and Eijun have kicked many scammers. That just sad too see that u still call him for Scammer....

Give us proofs and we will fix it!!

BTW Gucci and Deadhands did very big trades without MM with many ppl except any problems.

Plss stop call scammers without any proofs. Maybe u guys posted the proofs but show me or Eijun private !!! /Best regards Shankbaba :D

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:25:08 PM by Shankbaba »
Shankbaba (Zerk 120)
Sorcnan (Sorc 120)
RetardMafia member !! <3

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 07, 2017, 01:30:40 PM »
IDK what is ur problems guys, look first of all we dont have any good proofs that Gucci and Deadhands are scammers or hacker, we dont even know that Gucci is this Jennifer Stephens.

You guys wonder why Eijun is protecting them. GIVE ME A REASON TO WHY HE SHALL NOT PROTECT THEM. LOOK!! u guys didn't show us any proofs that they are scammers, they are in our guild, Eijun is theirs leader, and why shall he dont be MM to them, and why shall he not protect them???

The thing is u guys are brainless, u call him fking scammer for no reason. OMG u guys are so crazy, cmon fix ur brains and start to think with ur head instead of the ass.... but for real! Many ppl scammed Eijun and Eijun have kicked many scammers. That just sad too see...

Give us proofs and we will fix it!!

BTW Gucci and Deadhands did very big trades without MM with many ppl except any problems.

Plss stop call scammers without any proofs. Maybe u guys posted the proofs but show me or Eijun private !!! /Best regards Shankbaba :D

And why only this Amoswar try to defend them? They forgot how to write? Why they don't defend themselves? Proteus has right: something smells fishy.

Yes u are right Deadhands and Guci are scamers but Im scamer MM so all is good.

LOLLLLLL Such pathetic guy... trying to use My name... Thats because of retard like you that this game is shitty when it come to trade... You are so retarded that you can claim someone is scammer witjout any evidence... I remember Proteus beiing call scammer too in shout... did anyone care ? No because there was no evidence and the player is trustful... its same if you call wsv a scammer or even myself... I made trade for over 500+ value with many players... and I will keep doing it for the safety of theses players who only want to play the game... So keep beiing retarded things and truin ruin name of players because you dont like them or because they are better then you can ever be... On my side I will still try to be as transparant and fair as ever and bring ssafety to players... I never asked to be a MM, players chose me from all side to become one because they know what kind of player i'm after all theses years... So keep trying to destroy my name, you will just make me laugh and destroy yourself... pitty player

Yes Im blind and not gilty at all u all haters give me some space best mm service for scamer 4ever!

Ur english is not near REAL Eijuns english
Shankbaba (Zerk 120)
Sorcnan (Sorc 120)
RetardMafia member !! <3

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 07, 2017, 01:39:16 PM »
Yes Im blind and not gilty at all u all haters give me some space best mm service for scamer 4ever!
[/quote]

You are that kind of player im sure :
http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=23978.0

Check for yourself, stop beiing mad cause you failed patheticly to show the truth of your point... Your pathetic attempt of beiing funny is just retarded, and that just destroy the veracity of you guys accusations toward them... You are even worst then what you accuse them for...

Anyways keep the hate and the entertainment, this just show i'm right
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Deathlord2 - knight
Degolas - archer
Orh1me/Selmya - ranger
Leader of RetardMafia

Shankbaba

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 07, 2017, 01:41:10 PM »
This is really sad to see how brainded some ppl are, cmon u guys say Eijun is a MM scammer or like Humman2000?? OMFG i can say that u guys are retarded in highest lvl !!! Eijun made so many trades as MM !! cmon u guys can think a little bit with head ??
Shankbaba (Zerk 120)
Sorcnan (Sorc 120)
RetardMafia member !! <3

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 07, 2017, 02:04:16 PM »
Stop try to send us Virus, with your retarded link... fcking shitters... How can you be so fcking low in your life? Go back play Alcadia Problem, and stop QQ because you couldnt acheive anything in Justac... Just sad to see how retarded and bad you are seriously... Enjoy your incoming ban
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 02:35:48 PM by Amoswar »
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Deathlord2 - knight
Degolas - archer
Orh1me/Selmya - ranger
Leader of RetardMafia

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: December 07, 2017, 02:07:47 PM »
Ignore this tard! Deathlord2 on Forum is not the real Deathlord2 ingame. It's a faker posting virus-infected links!
Dont click on any link he posted.

Bann-Request!

Need a Middleman? Contact me via PM!

i am a rebel in my <3

My Character:
5henlong
Vect0r, Cataclyssm & Thethys

R.I.P.

Adei/Arta/Aur0/Bamb/Crit/Figh/Inyo/Ixxx/Pown/Seff/Syna/Voxy/Zeph

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: December 07, 2017, 02:13:03 PM »
Ignore this tard! Deathlord2 on Forum is not the real Deathlord2 ingame. It's a faker posting virus-infected links!
Dont click on any link he posted.

Bann-Request!

Report him to admin, I already asked actions and took screen of what he said, it should be fixed soon
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Deathlord2 - knight
Degolas - archer
Orh1me/Selmya - ranger
Leader of RetardMafia

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: December 07, 2017, 02:22:30 PM »
seems like its allready fixed and/or all his post are deleted now

i am a rebel in my <3

My Character:
5henlong

R.I.P.

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #475 on: December 07, 2017, 02:26:32 PM »
I took screen of everything he said and posted... he wont get away with it so easily...
Eijun - zerk
Naixx - sorc
Deathlord2 - knight
Degolas - archer
Orh1me/Selmya - ranger
Leader of RetardMafia

Vect0r

• Rebels4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 07, 2017, 02:29:34 PM »
I took screen of everything he said and posted... he wont get away with it so easily...
good

also pls remove the link from youre quote so no1 can fall for this tard

i am a rebel in my <3

My Character:
5henlong

R.I.P.

dracky

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: December 07, 2017, 03:31:48 PM »
We all are scammers  ;)
<3    Archer Drakky &  Sorc Nuty    <3

Gone But Never Forgotten
                      Dracky <3

Problem

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 07, 2017, 04:26:29 PM »
Hahah Problem 120 knight is hilarious, he did same thing here like he did on Acadia, that's why they banned him for scam and insults.

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #479 on: December 07, 2017, 04:54:04 PM »
I will write ticket to check those scammers and confirm that they are same persons from last year. As far I know few people already wrote that tickets. Not sure how long it will take them to check, or if they ever check it, but should dispel all doubts about who they really are.