Author Topic: List of known scammers  (Read 78285 times)

Problem

• View Profile
Re: List of known scammers
« Reply #495 on: December 08, 2017, 06:42:32 AM »
5) when you particulary sell something by PP , wait you get the money on your PP account , but when you have it , TRENSFERT it directly before giving the item in game ! and be sure that guys send by ' friend / family '

But those 2 americans sent as FF to many players and then charged back it. You can see screens in old posts. So even this suggestion is not safe. What can you do is keep your PP balance always on 'zero'.
FF is unrefundable dude, how I know, because someone tried to chargeback me 3x even when I used MM and they did not get money back, your pp balance can be at zero but it can go negative too if PP find you at fault for scam. Again link Jennifer Stephen to the two players which really makes no difference why? If they scam it will show they are scamneed, if not then they make trade or deals fair and success.

I have said before for people to send ticket to GM with proof of trades and success or scam for GM check trade logs, if no activity of scam then it proves the two are not scammers. If does prove scammers then I will support wsv np.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 06:46:03 AM by Problem »

sweetdream

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 08, 2017, 06:47:02 AM »

Problem

• View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 08, 2017, 06:57:07 AM »
This was FF:
http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=15686.msg120736#msg120736

And? But you only show a PP acc not any in game chat or did any of the two /w you their email to show proof that these chars scam anyone? This screenshot means nothing though lol wee need see a video of time of trade and scam, if have make you the video and post so all can see and send to GM np

You know how many chargeback I can show too? But will still prove nothing I can buy stuff on eBay or other online games like WOW, league of legends etc ask for refund and post on Justac forum or send to GM too and say this person is scammer rofl
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 07:02:00 AM by Problem »

Gucci

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 08, 2017, 09:36:38 AM »
I’m okay with the accusations because honestly...that is all they are lol. Anyways, on November 4th I did a few trades with wsv for over 100 euros....everything was smooth until a few weeks later I came back from a vacation and messaged him for some more items to purchase (gold). He went all bat shit crazy and was telling me that he knows who I am and is going to get me banned... can you WSV prove that I did any charge back? Do you not still have your 100+ euros? Nah didn’t think so and yes you still have my money I sent you. You obviously got me confused with another person my friend. Your accusing me of being a woman named Jennifer Stephens and your only proof that I am a scammer is because I am an American and you can recognize “my style of typing”??? Like what the fuck? Loll... that’s like saying all germans are bad because hitler killed a billion Jews....you my friend are ignorant and do not use your brain. On a side note I’ve done a lot of other trades through PayPal with many other users on here so if anyone can prove I did any sort of scam trade or charge back I’d love to see your photoshopped picture. Also Proteus, I see you talking but did me and you not do a SUCCESSFUL trade for a hestia with Royal/ulti/infinity? Just curious... or does GM need to check our trade logs?... Another thing...for those who have traded with me you will never see any type of charge back or scam because I do not mess with peoples hard earned money. I am not gonna play with you children in a battle of finger pointing and name calling. One thing I definitely learned about this game is that if someone gets pissed off at another person then they are quick to call them scammers, that’s why I am not going to entertain in any sort of future conversations. I said what I had to say, deuces.

Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 11:57:34 AM by Gucci »

wsv

• Honorary volunteer
    • View Profile
    • [contact me on epvp]
« Reply #499 on: December 10, 2017, 04:26:59 AM »
1st mistake:  your thai friend Zenakuu shouldn't use PP that he used to scamm year ago, he forced me to check on you closer, because you "work" together

2nd mistake: you shouldn't tell me in game about your trip to Taipei and Philipines mr Justin Ellenwood and then post photos from trip on your facebook, that made me sure that you are same guy as before, but it was funny see how badly you deny your true ID

and if comes to this "Jennifer", it's your girlfriend name you used to make fake PP account in past

you both are scammers and nothing gonna change it, no matter what bullshit you will try to write here or in game

you didn't prepare well to this scamm

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 04:34:17 AM by wsv »

untraz

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 10, 2017, 05:06:43 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They are so pathetic

go go wsv crush scammers!

Terminator7

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 10, 2017, 09:33:15 AM »
+1 4wsv, kick them Eijun becouse as you can see 4wsv is 100% sure they are scamers.Proofs are not needed.

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 10, 2017, 09:39:28 AM »
Ok, 4wsv asked GM to investigate more into the case of Gucci and Deadhands. Here's a little proof of the allegation.
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/49/7/1512916310-g-d.png

Here's the news I got this morning, Deadhands and Gucci left our FB group and removed all of us as friends... They were also selling alot of stuff via paypal in couple of days...

So with that news coming up, If any of you see a refund into your paypal with thoses 2 emails :
justin.archlord@gmail.com = Gucci
Zenakuu@comcast.net = Deadhands
Please contact me or wsv with proof of payment on your paypal (a video is more reliable then a screen) If also you remember the terms of the trades, join them to your ticket...

If they try to scam this time, we will be able to react for it and show to paypal that they are liing...

Also i'm trully sorry if it comes to it, I only wish there wont be any problem with them leaving and everyone will keep their money...
Leader of RetardMafia
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Selmya - ranger

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 10, 2017, 11:03:00 AM »
oh well seems I was right one more time... ::) :-X

Failed to prepare? Prepare to fail!

Youtube Profile -> https://www.youtube.com/user/erv1sal

Amoswar

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 10, 2017, 11:11:42 AM »
oh well seems I was right one more time... ::) :-X
There is no scamm done yet, I have like 400+ euro trade with them, so I will be first tobe noticed if something happens... They told some member this morning they couldnt handle all the harrassement and decided to leave. So for now, im just warning people to prevent any problems with paypal and be sure the trade done stay as they are
Leader of RetardMafia
Deathlord2 - knight (FIRST ARCHLORD OF 2018)
Selmya - ranger

sweetdream

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 10, 2017, 11:20:44 AM »
They are on alcadia too. On forum sixty and arsenal.

IMPRACTICAL JOCKERS

• View Profile
Tru3 zerk lv117 / Gottlich archer lv120
« Reply #506 on: December 10, 2017, 01:02:04 PM »
be attentive with this guy, the reason is that he is publishing messages to sell sorcer and archer account with a new title, but everything is a falsehood since his archer does not have the title Warrior of Nightmare but the hero of chantra, I asked him then I will take the archer with the new title and start to evade me by changing the subject. almost swindled me luckily I managed to realize in time of his trap, he uses the zerk Tru3 to trade and his character for sale is a sorcecer (I do not remember the name) and the archer Gottlich from guild name Twilight
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 03:39:17 PM by IMPRACTICAL JOCKERS »
/w Herick