Author Topic: About how to get frog buff  (Read 8772 times)

wang162710
    • View Profile
Re: About how to get frog buff
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2024, 03:54:11 AM »
Poor man can't afford pardon!But we can afford resurrection! You try to change the rules of the game to get your benefits!I want buff, and you've been against it! Volunteers should be optimistic about things! Instead of thinking only about your own interests! There are many ways to play! How many times did you say you changed the rules?You object to my suggestion!People with double targets are not suitable for volunteering.

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2024, 04:17:49 AM »
Please learn what a Volunteer is then come talk.

Im not pointing finger or against it.
Im just explaining why your suggestion wouldnt work

You keep attacking us personnaly and claiming we dont have money to do this or that.
We dont care about the usage of pardons, you can get them for free, the problem is when it start to be abused.

The RVR was reworked to be more challenging. It was used for nothing before and now its a fight point..

As I said, for your timezone they could add the old 4th RVR and you could fight and work toward having those buff instead of asking them for free.

OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2024, 07:17:06 AM »
Poor man can't afford pardon!But we can afford resurrection! You try to change the rules of the game to get your benefits!I want buff, and you've been against it! Volunteers should be optimistic about things! Instead of thinking only about your own interests! There are many ways to play! How many times did you say you changed the rules?You object to my suggestion!People with double targets are not suitable for volunteering.

You were talking so produly that u have money, so pay your so called friends to log your char

Dont want to mention nationality,but u and 75% of your whole guild is the reason why the server is at this point and not in a positive direction, cuz you cant just sit on your asss and be normal but u need to greedy,try to scam people with your retarded prices, but dont worry,if everyone will overprice x1.5 only to your guild, u said u have money so u can solve it, so ez

The saying is think before u talk, but we all know in your case this cant be done due to your handicapped situation, hence this is the point why u need to keep on making mages to be at least some way useful

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2024, 07:39:53 AM »

You were talking so produly that u have money, so pay your so called friends to log your char

Dont want to mention nationality,but u and 75% of your whole guild is the reason why the server is at this point and not in a positive direction, cuz you cant just sit on your asss and be normal but u need to greedy,try to scam people with your retarded prices, but dont worry,if everyone will overprice x1.5 only to your guild, u said u have money so u can solve it, so ez

The saying is think before u talk, but we all know in your case this cant be done due to your handicapped situation, hence this is the point why u need to keep on making mages to be at least some way useful
You don't think you can talk bad? What are your qualities? If mages should not exist you can ask the operations team to remove this class! I agree with that! Because you're too scared of the profession! Or too afraid of chn

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2024, 07:41:25 AM »
The differences is between u and your trash friends that i am not trying to abuse it by feeding vill points, because i am not shameless as u are, if you are proud of being shameless,i can feel only sorry for you tho, good luck

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2024, 07:49:23 AM »

When things dont go your way is this how you act? Like a kid? You know how many END GAME players want the BG buff and adding to that please stop calling it frog buff i know it may look like a frog ok cool but just call it BG buff you make it sound so weird. Now i will catch myself thinking im going catch frogs when im actually just going to BG. Also yes recently BG was reworked and hands down the administration did an amazing job, after only one suggestion of fixing the boss's health slightly it is challenging and made for end game players. The rewards are big, they anti-magic you, and hit insane flat damage. Stop crying about these buffs when your case is so invalid. You see what most players do if they want to put their character in BG afk for hours to get the BG buff? The answer is they hide it, wanna know why? Because it will be killed. That is BattleGrounds also its easy enough for you to make a tab + 3 macro and bot your heart out like you all do. On top of that you want increased drops and damage FOR FREE? I mean honestly this game is made to be hard and since archondrite is so needed throughout the entire beginning - end game its always going to be a great gold income especially for players like you looking for a "frog buff". Learn a little more about BG, if you are this intense over some buffs and seek to change the outcome of who gets them i either advise you one of two things. One - make a critter and go kill the side boss's. Two - work on your main character until it is strong enough to dare fight in middle, and enjoy the fun!

Also @wang162710 i wont even target CHN but if any player, or union was "scared" of another the solution to that would be fix the reason why you are scared. See the current situation with the mage issue that got brought up and since it did i would love to comment on is its not skill, its not talent, its abuse. Your tactic is to force enemies to skull, town all your main characters (rebuff them) rush in wether it be siege, tesseris, and shinewood (because that is the only places you can abuse this strategy) and cast as many anti-magic's as you can with your mages and as they die you use your free revive to kamikaze another anti-magic, once killed for the 2nd time you now use the EC revive orbi to kamikaze a third anti-magic guranteed. Not counting how many others went in before you lost all buffs and died on the mage. This is a strategy that was made up because of no possible outcome for your guild/union to win. You had to improvise and find a way you could actually win, regardless if it takes all the fun out of the fights or makes it unfair because if you win, and win the farm..that is all you care about. So relax with saying anyone is "scared" of your union or the mages. Because guess what, i dont see any mages in BG, neither do i see any in infernum, or CF. Wanna know why? Because these classes cannot be abused in these listed places, they are strictly areas where SKILL wins over abuse. Enough said.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 07:56:34 AM by dabshiree »
- Driller

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2024, 08:00:00 AM »

When things dont go your way is this how you act? Like a kid? You know how many END GAME players want the BG buff and adding to that please stop calling it frog buff i know it may look like a frog ok cool but just call it BG buff you make it sound so weird. Now i will catch myself thinking im going catch frogs when im actually just going to BG. Also yes recently BG was reworked and hands down the administration did an amazing job, after only one suggestion of fixing the boss's health slightly it is challenging and made for end game players. The rewards are big, they anti-magic you, and hit insane flat damage. Stop crying about these buffs when your case is so invalid. You see what most players do if they want to put their character in BG afk for hours to get the BG buff? The answer is they hide it, wanna know why? Because it will be killed. That is BattleGrounds also its easy enough for you to make a tab + 3 macro and bot your heart out like you all do. On top of that you want increased drops and damage FOR FREE? I mean honestly this game is made to be hard and since archondrite is so needed throughout the entire beginning - end game its always going to be a great gold income especially for players like you looking for a "frog buff". Learn a little more about BG, if you are this intense over some buffs and seek to change the outcome of who gets them i either advise you one of two things. One - make a critter and go kill the side boss's. Two - work on your main character until it is strong enough to dare fight in middle, and enjoy the fun!

Also @wang162710 i wont even target CHN but if any player, or union was "scared" of another the solution to that would be fix the reason why you are scared. See the current situation with the mage issue that got brought up and since it did i would love to comment on is its not skill, its not talent, its abuse. Your tactic is to force enemies to skull, town all your main characters (rebuff them) rush in wether it be siege, tesseris, and shinewood (because that is the only places you can abuse this strategy) and cast as many anti-magic's as you can with your mages and as they die you use your free revive to kamikaze another anti-magic, once killed for the 2nd time you now use the EC revive orbi to kamikaze a third anti-magic guranteed. Not counting how many others went in before you lost all buffs and died on the mage. This is a strategy that was made up because of no possible outcome for your guild/union to win. You had to improvise and find a way you could actually win, regardless if it takes all the fun out of the fights or makes it unfair because if you win, and win the farm..that is all you care about. So relax with saying anyone is "scared" of your union or the mages. Because guess what, i dont see any mages in BG, neither do i see any in infernum, or CF. Wanna know why? Because these classes cannot be abused in these listed places, they are strictly areas where SKILL wins over abuse. Enough said.
I think your words should be addressed to those who want to limit 130 mages to combat! The same thing! Your interests you think should be this and that! Since it can't be changed, you should stop saying things like limiting 130 mages or requiring levels to enter the map! Dual personality is you! It's obvious who's like a child!