Author Topic: hello  (Read 11121 times)

hpbooster
    • View Profile
hello
« on: January 16, 2024, 05:22:46 PM »
Hello. As you know, Shinewood Farm is a map that takes time to build and requires extra motivation. It's great as an end-game map, but no one is interested in waves 1-2 and 3. In the 4th wave, players follow and prepare for battle. So far acceptable, but the Chinese faction losing the battle always puts low level mages on the map and tries to score villain points and using perma antimagic. This number may be 4-5 or 6. It's really neither fair nor fun to play this way. This is no longer a war. If you think you should do the same, we really don't need to log in and play again. I'm sure you will find a solution to this situation. have a nice day.

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 05:22:48 PM »
Hello. These types of suggestions should be posted publicly for discussion with other players and not through ticket system. Please create a topic in the appropriate section or I can move ticket to the forum.

hpbooster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 05:22:48 PM »
Of course, you can move this issue there, but I and most of those who are disturbed by this situation have already moved the issue there, but I guess there is no awareness yet. This situation has become very annoying and we do not want to play anymore. I am writing to make you aware of this situation and to create a better quality game.

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 03:00:01 AM »
I 100% agree to remove VP on Shinewood, its supposed to be a farm zone and a fight zone.

VP should be a consequences of you killing someone INTENTIONNALY, not be forced or abused into the situation where you have no choice but to take the vp.

its "Vilain" points, not "Feed" points.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 03:20:38 AM »
i agree i think getting VP from a lower level player makes sense in many areas. Even eclipse because of the fact players are also lvling up to 150, so this would be an issue in its own. But shinewood the monsters are level 150..strictly for end game players. You get shards, runes, and tools. Shards to roll possible ancient stats to get OP at this stage, Runes to add ancient stats possibly to OP gear at this stage and once all stats are Perfect on this gear you can tool to maximum. In my opinion this area is mainly for players 6/6 uniques, 4/4 cap, 8/8 gear. For example in infernum it is very fair, every player has an equal chance at the farm. Players can sneak platforms or outrun opponent to get loot. Stronger players can clean others to hold infernum. And if you are outnumbered you can outplay your enemies by everyone possibly getting AOE debuffs as its all vs all. In shinewood there is no counter play once skulled. I feel infernum update was amazing and shinewood also has been, and created competitive farm and something to grind for. But when we are in a situation of being VP fed at this stage i just dont understand. Hope this gets changed thanks
- Driller

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 04:50:17 AM »
hello,

Like Infernum, ShrineWood is also an End-game map.   

Fight for Farm / Fight for Boss / Fight for Precious item / is end-game map meanings.

so VP poionts shouldn't appeear in this kind of maps. (infernum / Shrinewood)

Free fighting in end-game map is always the place where Justac's attractive, at least I love it

have a good day ingame or life

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 05:45:17 AM »
Cant believe they did not think about this before releasing shinewood. Probably same reason they wont increase the stack size of the shinewood materials. In the current state it forces the players to buy more CC revive orbs / Letters of pardon / Secret bag / Scrolls.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2024, 08:20:44 AM »
This should be changed asap. It makes no fun to fight people who just come to destroy your fun in the most unfair way on this server - VP feeding. CHN is known for this strategy for a long time and it is just unfair towards players who made their 150 chars and now can't fair their opponents because they use low lvl characters to make it impossible .
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2024, 08:33:53 AM »
there are several ways to fix this.
- remove party system and buffs on shinewood.
*but that would maybe hurt some classes more than others (in case of grinding at Shinewood)
- remove VPs on Shinewood at all.
- restrict chars level to enter the area to 147.

*we all do not know about your planed NEW penalty system, thats why player act annoyed on that topic, which is understandable.

have a nice day
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Chickalove

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2024, 08:44:39 AM »
In my opinion Shinewood need to be lv150 area, and i suggest to make it selfbuff area aswell. This can be good for those guys, who has no buffers, or not that good PC or playing on laptop, and they cant log 10+ accounts to get some buffs and survive in that area. Also would be cool to rework low lv waves, like 1 and 2. So everyone will have more motivation, if they can drop something useful, like reinforcement potions, pet reinf, maybe lucky tickets or something. More ppl will be interested to go there, and not just rat at wave 5-6-7. Good luck to everyone and enjoy if we can.

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2024, 09:24:04 AM »
I don't agree with you, mages should be available anywhere at any time, low level mages can also enter the map that is fun! Do you think that because the level limit is 150, there are no 150 mages? You're just a poor man who can't buy a pardon!

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2024, 09:40:47 AM »
You can bring 10000 mages . Just make them 150 and not low lvl because the only reason you are doing it for is to feed VP which is an huge abuse. Low lvls like 130 don't even get drop there so what's the point to bring them if not to feed VP ?

Also calling me poor just shows you have no arguments. People who are abusing bugs or specific game mechanism should get a warning and get banned or just remove such mechanism from game.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2024, 10:00:28 AM »
You should be punished for killing other players! Don't kill other players if you're scared! Since when does a killer become a victim?

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2024, 10:02:48 AM »
I understand punishment for killing low lvl farmers but all you do is feeding vps with low lvl mages. you dont come for farm with these mages. you just come to feed vps so dont act like you are farmers. also this is endgame area where pvp is obvious. stop acting like a kid just because you cant fight properly.
R.I.P. :
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2024, 10:16:29 AM »
You should be punished for killing other players! Don't kill other players if you're scared! Since when does a killer become a victim?

kys