Author Topic: ShrineWood  (Read 6112 times)

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
ShrineWood
« on: January 16, 2024, 08:43:41 AM »
hello,

about shrinewood:

1#  Shrinewood mobs's crit hit res is too high ,  Critter players have no room in Shrinewood or it's useless Critter in Shrinewood.

2#  Cancel Shrinewood Mobs' skill "Stun" , Let all class have a "Fair" chance to farm .  Not Only Zerk.

3#  Change Wave 1 & Wave 2 , to let Wave 1 - 7 have some "precious game items"  chance , to make this area have some fierce battle

about totally game:

It should be appropriately reduced to the number of bosses and the number of cities siege,  and increase the weight of the city's rewards, and make the battle more intense.

For many top players around me, they prefer intense battles over endless farms everywhere. it's quite boring...

about Scion Class:

1# decrease the time to change from  slayer   ↔  oribter  ↔  summoer . 

It reduce numbers of scion accounts buffers.As far as current popular game is concerned, no game will log in 10+ accounts, for main BUFF.  Reduce some scion buffers' numbers appropriately,

which will make the game experience slightly better.

Have a good day ingame or Life
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 09:17:29 AM by Lure »

Hodor

• View Profile
Re: ShrineWood
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 12:44:45 PM »

3#  Change Wave 1 & Wave 2 , to let Wave 1 - 7 have some "precious game items"  chance , to make this area have some fierce battle

For many top players around me, they prefer intense battles over endless farms everywhere. it's quite boring...

These are the intense battles you were talking about? Bringing 4 mages lv 140 to feed and perma revive to get as many antis off as possible ?

You, sir, are full of shit.

mages" border="0

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 01:00:51 PM »
yeah no one should care what you say at all. Your guild intrudes on either RoG or Batard farming in shinewood, and when you cannot win the fight you bring lower lvl mages 140 or 141 to VP feed u slave
- Driller

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 02:02:21 PM »
#1 critter should have room to be useful on that zone, i dont think it should be as high as in eclipse, but there should be a way to balance it.

#2 the stun is to make the mobs difficult, I dont think its needed to remove it. Of they would remove it they should add more danger to the zone to still make it hard to clean.

#3 wave 1 and 2 should be able to drop box to motivate a bit players to farm it.

#4 castle
I agree, take out trilgard castle and put only deribelle and tullan until more activity come. Add reward of trilgard to both others.

#5 take out vp from shonewood, would bring you alot more time intense fights.

#6 the time change of scion was added to stop people from glitching and perma make others crash and to make sure no skills were abused. So I dont see a reason to risk it back.

Thanks
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 02:14:01 PM »
#1 critter should have room to be useful on that zone, i dont think it should be as high as in eclipse, but there should be a way to balance it.

#2 the stun is to make the mobs difficult, I dont think its needed to remove it. Of they would remove it they should add more danger to the zone to still make it hard to clean.

#3 wave 1 and 2 should be able to drop box to motivate a bit players to farm it.

#4 castle
I agree, take out trilgard castle and put only deribelle and tullan until more activity come. Add reward of trilgard to both others.

#6 the time change of scion was added to stop people from glitching and perma make others crash and to make sure no skills were abused. So I dont see a reason to risk it back.

Thanks

#2 yeah, it could make more defense or damage on mobs ,but stun for unstun class is quite Uncomfortable

#4 it's good idea to divide the reward ,but in my mind , server may need decrease a bit little golds, and add more“precious items” to siege . make it is worth for big scale fight.

#5 as for VP , I don't play like that , but game is open , it's a very traditional gameplay.  and i don't mind server cancel VP in Shrinewood

#6 i don't know it will lead to crash or glitching , i just make scion buffers and logging for 4x scion is a little tired.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 03:02:26 PM by Lure »

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2024, 07:17:49 PM »
Block chn ip in shinewood

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2024, 06:04:47 AM »
How does such a retarded thing survive? His mother must have dumped him and raised the placenta!

His comment was out of line, but your are as much degrading.
You can report it
Let the GM manage the posts.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2024, 07:23:19 AM »

#4 castle

Thanks

#1 agree on Amoswar and Lure

#2 its very annoying, but it makes it a challenge. (max to reduce the stun chance) but not to remove it

#3 agree on Amoswar and Lure

#4 sieges got already reduced and splitted from 4 to 1/2.
i doubt it would make sieges more intense, since we got already 1 time zone with only 1 castle.
the evening one just opens another strategie and with luck, the weaker (or lower number) guild, can succeed on a stamp.

- cancle party buffs at all (but then ur partner cannot unstung/unslow others anymore)
- or cancle party buffs when u enter this zone
- restrickt level entrance to 147
- or cancle just VPs at Shinewood

#6 there was a problem with attack speed on summoner class, thats why those changes are made.
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2024, 07:34:04 AM »
Looks like you're a very racist person! Forums are not lawless places! Admins should block your account!

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2024, 07:36:10 AM »
How does such a retarded thing survive? His mother must have dumped him and raised the placenta!

His comment was out of line, but your are as much degrading.
You can report it
Let the GM manage the posts.
I have realized that there is something wrong with my comment, so I deleted it! Forums are not lawless places! Administrators should take care of a serious racist like him!