Author Topic: Added items to equip skills and items to change skills  (Read 5898 times)

wang162710
    • View Profile
Added items to equip skills and items to change skills
« on: January 08, 2024, 02:42:26 AM »
hi! Dear Administrator! I have a very good suggestion for how to play the game! Hope you can make changes!
You know all players are looking for perfect attributes for their equipment! But I found that there is no way to change the skills and the number of skills increased by equipment. I think the mall should add two props, one is to increase the number of equipment skills, the upper limit is 3, and the other is to change the skills of the props, so I believe everyone will buy! And turn your equipment into a skill you need!

Aook

• View Profile
Re: Added items to equip skills and items to change skills
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 02:58:37 PM »
I don't understand what you mean

Can you try explaining it in more details?

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 03:46:39 PM »
He's talking about the yellows on the items, the skills being upgraded by the items, to have some kind of a way to re-roll them.

At least that's how i understand it.
And if so, I disagree, it'd make the game "too easy" and less challenging. There has to be still a huge part of RNG into equipments and being able to end up chosing your yellows would create less efforts on the builds etc.
Rider on the storm

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2024, 05:48:18 PM »
He's talking about the yellows on the items, the skills being upgraded by the items, to have some kind of a way to re-roll them.

At least that's how i understand it.
And if so, I disagree, it'd make the game "too easy" and less challenging. There has to be still a huge part of RNG into equipments and being able to end up chosing your yellows would create less efforts on the builds etc.

I seen if its this, then yeah this is just a bad idea, if we are able to get perfect yellow by using some kind of item.... then whats the point to spin lots of tickets to try to have stats and yellows ?
This would mean, the first elite gear you spin you just throw shard and runes praying to get the prefect stats and then change the yellows (that does not impact that much in builds with all those +2 and +1 weapons) to have the three yellows you want

Lets not do that really, the gear price would just fall down really hard

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 01:16:15 AM »
I think he mean:

two new tools:

1# change random yellows skill in elite gears / weapon

2# add random yellows skill in elite gears / weapon

it's making elite gears / weapon  perfect firstly , then making yellows perfect.
for top players ,  their elite gears / weapon  almost 50-60% percent perfect already.
it's not a bad idea, at least , it's something to stay them ingame or something they could do ingame .
when top players has nothing to do ingame , what they do , is playing other game or not online anymore or to leave.

at least , it's my points and seeing

i agree with AMOSWAR's  saying , it's better to episode in new content
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 03:01:04 PM by Lure »

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2024, 02:56:53 AM »
not a bad idea,
but i dont think it need to be made now.

Even top players dont have all their gear perfect as of now.
It could be added in new content zone drop too, since now everyone is looking for perfect stats, having perfect yellow next would be great !
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2024, 03:11:22 AM »
I would also agree it would effect the gear price and worth as of now in a negative way. Gear prices right now for before update "maxed" or "OP" items have gone down drastically.
Give it time, let many other players even achieve 8/8, much less attempt to start min/maxing their gear in Shinewood. Maybe further down the line but thats correct even as of now players who do have OP gear with all the ancient stats they want are still not fully tooled to maximum. This update was created to be hard and it is in fact that so no need to rush anything. I have yet to see "many" players even showing maxed tooled items, yellows are the least of the populations worry, for now.
- Driller

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2024, 04:32:30 AM »
Because many professions simply don't have enough skill points! That's why you need to equip the skill, but even if you equip the yellow skill, we find that the skill points are still not enough, if so I think it is sad! It won't affect anything! On the contrary, it will make your equipment more valuable! Because of these several this prop, his function is random! For the current version of the game, since you can increase the attributes and upgrades of equipment, then why not increase the skills, of course, he is capped!

Etanool
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2024, 08:11:07 AM »
I have no idea why people would want more ways of getting extra skill points, if anything remove 30-40 skill points or allow us to put more points into certain skills to create more diversity in builds.
Currently almost everyone has the exact same build.

Both of these ideas would be an indirect buff to a few classes that already has extra points left after finishing their builds. A complete rebalance of every class skill tree would be great but considering justacs history i doubt it.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 08:44:24 AM by Etanool »