Author Topic: Changes to Loot from Shinewood  (Read 4276 times)

dabshiree

• View Profile
Changes to Loot from Shinewood
« on: December 16, 2023, 06:51:23 AM »
The thing is lvl 6 actively fail, GM has stated the success rate of this lvl 7 is 99% meaning yes it’s pricey, but it’s going up a stat. I agree with Eijun make it raw drop on wave 7, increase sarco chance on lvl 3+ tools not so many 1s atm they are useless, OR Change refine of 1s and 2s to require no archondrite for refine, and price of lvl 7 and all tools for that matter would find a happy medium. Also to add this would not change the fact once again lvl 6 fail, gear is very hard to upgrade to max even with many tools. This would not change their intentions of it being very “challenging” at all. It would just make shinewood more highly contested on all waves and possible infernum to free up for newer players not quite ready for shine still slotting/collecting gear to prepare for tooling. (Sorry for the long post)
Would like to see the administrations feedback on this if all possible, since as of now the data we have collected almost solely has been from us players thanks guys - Driller
- Driller

gabesz6

• View Profile
Re: Changes to Loot from Shinewood
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 08:06:35 AM »
I agree with the fact level 1s and level 2s are useless,and it costs a lot to upgrade them.

Would be cool to see something change regarding this,cuz i think none is using this cuz of its price.

Some changes would be good.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2023, 08:47:34 AM »
I agree - something has to be changed there. For now it just feels like endless farm since you have to go through wave 1/2/3 to get the interesting drop, which makes us farm for around 2-3h for "nothing" to get something interesting. Making sarcos for 30m ea is also a lot for getting lvl1 tools mostly. For my part it makes me less active tbh. Just not enjoying spending 3h for nothing to eventually get something after 3h. So ye... Please - change something ...
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2023, 11:56:32 AM »
I completely agree, LV7 tools only upgrades 1% on 1 stat, and its not droppable, not refineable, and only 1 got opened from sarcophagus

This makes it completely not worth when we see the cost of the boxes craft