Author Topic: Tools/sarcophagus refinery  (Read 4547 times)

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Tools/sarcophagus refinery
« on: October 30, 2023, 05:18:44 PM »
Hello,
Since lvl 1/2/3 tools fail a lot and none really wants to farm them I would suggest to change the refinery on them:
X amount of lvl+1 + 5m = 1 lvl2
X amount of lvl2 + 10 m = 1 lvl3
X amount of lvl3 + 15 m = 1lvl4
X amount of lvl4+ 5 archondrites+20m = 1lvl5
X amount of lvl5 + 10 archindrites + + 50m = 1lvl6
Maybe lvl7 : 1+2+3+4+5+6 ea 1 + 100 archindrites + 100m = 50% chance to get lvl7 or 1 sarcophagus

Also price for sarcophagus refinery:
Mats as ment to be + 5 archondrites + 50m

I think this might make farming the new content more enjoyable.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Tools/sarcophagus refinery
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 05:32:23 PM »
I agree that refining lv1-2 should be without archondrites.

Lv4 are still already very good to use, so i wouldnt change it to not unbalance it.

Also, I dont think we saw even 1 lv7 drop, so maybe chance are as high as a royal to get, but if it add only 1 to stats, then having it almost impossible to drop is kinda useless.
Also why is it 99.99% chance and not 100% imagine you get this rare drop and it fails ? I would punch the monitor HAHA

Archondrites are good for new players and should still be used to get to the good part of the update.

Waves lv1-2 are just useless atm, making that change could bring motivation
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2023, 08:36:50 AM »
If u are the guy, whicht hit the 0.01% chance to fail, the others after u no need to worry anymore for a long time :P
That poor guy should recieve a title for that ^^
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA

shado

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2023, 12:30:22 AM »
yea you have to change something because lvl 1, 2 and 3 are not worth to refine them and use
and
as you should also change stack dla Forgotten Dust of the Bat, Ferocity of the Manticore , Honor of the Griffin, Loyalty of the Pegasus, Bravery of the Warrior, Wisdom of the Goddess, Might of the God we need delete them, It's better to collect them and make a box later like we make with eclipse box make like 2000 of each part  and make so meany boxs
for this 9999 its too low, for this we need more items then u shoud think about it and change for like 999999
or make them tradable without sc then we can make a twinks and collect them ther
and we need them rly a lot of farm then

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2023, 12:14:31 PM »
i would suggest to keep the aquirements like it is, but the outcome should be changed on low stage.
Lv1 > refine = Lv3
Lv2 > refine = Lv4
the rest should stay like it is.
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA

stenboy13
  • Farmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2023, 02:44:51 PM »
While ur at it,

Might aswell add HH Shields to the tool program, common u gonna make shield users farm in HH which is like 3-4 zones back now maybe 1 day u get max stats? you already made everything in HH useless so why are the shields still the best u can get?
perhaps you can make a design contest for shields after you made 100 new cloaks & ec items
not to mention have you tried dropping the HH materials in hh? you have to use 10.000 toa minusus else you are lvl 1.000 before you get enough materials to make a shield.   its stupid. HH materials are getting to the point where archondrite is cheaper then them.
you need to work on your drop rate balancing  ;)

And to clarify i mean Spiral hammers etc not fragments from bosses in hh they are fine. before you increase that and it takes 2 years to understand which item actually needed boosting.

or add elite shields.... not sure which person is overlooking balancing or new items on the justac team but you are missing 1 piece of armor/weapon for the last 10 years mate....
But lets add a free destiny stone as level up reward so you can put stats on ur newly crafted HH shield , ooh wait what did you say? the free destiny stones are not working on shield? haha sike i guess you need to buy ec now for hh shields that are 13 years old now.

At this point Shields users are so sad they dont even care that nobody came back with the milk 10 years ago, the moldy HH shield hurts more.

Anyway

kisses xoxo
Love you & dont QQ on Swashes help knight/zerk get some fashion and remove this moldy HH shields... you make all armors lvl 15 to make fashion styling but even this update you forgot shields like wtf..... hahaha

Anyway Keep learning Justac i doubt u will do anything but never give up you have alot to learn <3

« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 02:54:39 PM by stenboy13 »
Retired from Justac.
Might come back might not will see.