Author Topic: Suggestions for new content  (Read 4132 times)

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Suggestions for new content
« on: October 18, 2023, 02:40:18 AM »
Hello, since many players add their suggestions I would also like to add some of mine:
- BG bosses have too high HP - add max 10% more than they had before latest "boost" . This will make it a bit harder but still doable. Currently there is almost no chance to make all the Bosses and we are not even fighting anymore. With fights there is not even 1 wave done. People don't get buffs and lose any motivation to even join BG.

- remove party buffs in the new area. New area is awesome but party buffing makes it really unenjoyable. You need to load buffers, run 1-2 minutes to a spot ans farm for 5-10min and just when you start losing buffs a full party buffed enemy comes by and kills you - this is really demotivating! Reduce the mobs DMG or let our debufs/stuns last in them but make this area partybuffless .

- change the refinery for the tools/sarcophagus: currently it's totally pointless to use and then also to refine lvl 1/2/3 tools. They fail a lot but making a higher lvl tool require a lot of Ressources such as gold and archindrites. In my opinion just remove archindrites from this refinery or lower it by 90% ( 1archindrite instead of 10 etc)

- boost the amount of low lvl tools in sarcophagus or remove lvl 1/2/3 from them . It's annoying to spend so much resources on a box to get an lvl 1 tool.
- remove guild trophies from teseris : currently teseris are boosting the guild trophy income by a lot, while tesslon drops more than one as well (as far as I know) so people who can go for teseris at least once daily can boost the trophies by like 10 each round . This seems unfair compared to other events, where you can obtain the trophies.

- boost the GT/manual drop from ancient boxes a little or make the mobs respawn faster, so more than 1 player can freely farm in infernum.

I hope for some support and let's have fun in game :)
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

dabshiree

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions for new content
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 02:46:24 AM »
+1
- Driller

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2023, 02:48:42 AM »
+1
Rider on the storm

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 02:50:21 AM »
+1

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2023, 02:51:57 AM »
dont need bost droop of superior and gt from ancient droop is fine just put less coldown on moobs.

for my opinion sarcophagus is fine just need put more droop on wave for droop tools is like some thing we clean complete wave and only get 1 tool or 2 drooped.

and remeber is last part on game so need to be hard.

and bg agree with u

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2023, 03:02:01 AM »
The issue stands that I have 30+ lvl 1 tools and will probably sell them as I will not refine 28x lvl 1 for a total of 4x lvl 2s. Reasons being #1 it’s too much archondrite and #2 lvl 2 tools are crap also. Sadly more on this subject I have refined many sarco’s and so has blind and out of all I’ve seen me and him combined refine the result is 1x lvl 3 so far so what’s the point? I can do wave 3 on my hunter by myself solo buff and get at least 1x 3. So basically making not only sarco useless to refine but once again running into the issue of not bothering refining the tools up as it requires too many archondrite. All to “help the farmers”. Tell the farmers it’s time to grow up and spread your wings archondrite is a thing of refining uniques and LTs which both of those are behind me. Why would I waste time refining sarco or tools when I can go solo waves 4+ and not even bother with the rest. At least blinds suggestion would make even waves 1-3 more needed.
- Driller

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2023, 07:31:10 AM »
+1 To Blindarrows post, BG bosses are ridicolous tanky and pretty much dont worth to go and smack them because if theres not even a fight for them and everyone playing together you can hardly go through 4th round