Author Topic: Give an event to change a stone/wing/royal cloak in gears or necklace  (Read 5211 times)

Justseeyou
    • View Profile
As the new update coming with new wing or refine their gears status, a lot of old player want to update their gears combine stone or wings. It should have an event to change one of the gears stone or change wing /cloak from a necklace, even it need some EC should be available. Which can save a lot of old players money and make more interesting for new players to join.

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Give an event to change a stone/wing/royal cloak in gears or necklace
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 12:50:31 PM »
Surprisingly I totally agree with that suggestion.

There was once a temporary "event" where we had the opportunity to have a stone changed in pants and top.
It would be a good idea, this way it would be possible to reroll an item and do more theory crafting / optimizing and change class without depending on anything.

+1
Rider on the storm

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2023, 01:30:55 PM »
I totally agree on that, we need an item that allows us to replace one slot with another stone/wing/cloak, if its a CC item that we replace we could take it back to our CC bag but the others items once replaced should be destroyed

Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2023, 03:00:24 PM »
Sell old, make new.
I can buy your old if price ok.

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2023, 03:09:13 PM »
Sell old, make new.
Okay i sell you my 6/6 fearless for 260€, now i need to find someone who has the new royal, new ashtals, fearless 0/3, gts and manuals to make it again 5/6 to put the wings in

You litteraly ask us the impossible here

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2023, 05:16:47 PM »
Sell old, make new.
Okay i sell you my 6/6 fearless for 260€, now i need to find someone who has the new royal, new ashtals, fearless 0/3, gts and manuals to make it again 5/6 to put the wings in

:D be fair ,  u can use that 260e to buy ec , sell ec for gold / trade for materials  , u can craft everything u need with the money u got from your item ,  + it makes economy flowing,

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2023, 06:23:40 PM »
Sell old, make new.

:D be fair ,  u can use that 260e to buy ec , sell ec for gold / trade for materials  , u can craft everything u need with the money u got from your item ,  + it makes economy flowing,
There is litteraly nobody who would buy that