Author Topic: V doing bad botcheck (no rules respected) leads to player ban  (Read 10138 times)

Aook

• View Profile
V doing bad botcheck (no rules respected) leads to player ban
« on: September 28, 2023, 01:23:29 PM »
So i want to talk about Lure doing bot checks, good we all do that thank god he does it too.
BUT how can his video that does not follow the guidelines for bot checking is accepted ??
I repeat what Dogma Eijun and GM told us for bot check guidelines :
- 2 minutes (at least) duration of vidéo
- try normal chat
- /fps on
- try /w the player since normal chat can be off
- try trade
- try pt
- if none answer attack and wait for reaction (around 30 seconds)
- if no reaction kill and wait for around 30 seconds if the player revives

THEN if all this is done and you get no reaction from the player it is considered as botting, and you can make the report

Now lets take a look at Lure's video :

Firstly we notice there is no /fps on, one rule broken here, lets keep watching, he tries to chat with him on normal chat, okay no answers probably the player got normal chat off, but there is no /w to the player done, and when Lure decides to attack him he does wait a bit, really good it follows one rule, BUT he doesnt kill him and cut the video just after waiting some time after attacking him, and the video is not even 2 minutes long
Whats missing in Lure's video to be accepted :
- try /w the player
- kill him and wait for possible revive
- try pt invite
- try trade
- /fps on

So GM i want to clarify something, Eijun and Dogma are both V like Lure, but why do they have to strictlyfollow these rule (us too btw) while Lure can just do this and get a player banned ????
Can you explain??

« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 01:34:11 PM by Aook »

friendlyguy
    • View Profile
Re: V doing bad botcheck (no rules respected) leads to player ban
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2023, 01:27:20 PM »
Curious how rules for one side must be, but for someone else can be easily skipped and act blind.
there was no 2 minutes (at least) duration of vidéo
- /fps on
- try /w the player since normal chat can be off
- try trade
- try pt
But yet the player is still banned how? why? are there double standards and is someone superior in your eyes?
Its shameful reaction and decision from yourside.Because when EUROPE players try to report need to take care of every detail.
Act equal or dont act at all.Or do botting check yourself. Im disgusted from this
Later dont worry why your events are only participed from 15 players and why your server is in the state where it is right now. An update wont save you, but a fair judgment and acting equal towards your community might give you a shot
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 01:28:51 PM by friendlyguy »

Duang
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2023, 01:45:29 PM »
你去当GM吧,想怎么封就怎么封,都你说了算XDDDDDDDD

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2023, 05:20:08 PM »
hello,

bcuz personal reasons  i don't want to talk too much.

like me said before at  June 06, 2023, 08:14:08  "Actually, whether it's V or not is not very important for me" ,

atm No V mark on my char, If you have doubt about my jobs, i could stop all my jobs

bcuz bot check is asked by Rog also. and  not only for ur guild ,but also for other botters have been baned too

as rules, I saw ur rules and it's not justac official rules.

as for ranger temporary suspended, if liberate him, it needs liberate all char from server on , video low than like what u say 2mins with words "hi,bot" baned acc

have a great day no matter ingame or life.

dundun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2023, 05:23:25 PM »
If that's the case, I have two friends who were banned just because of a hi bot and a one minute video. Would I only suggest uploading all the previous videos to show everyone who the bot is, or would I just want to abuse my privacy just because I blocked my friend from rog? The right to block the account comes from GM, and the final referee is also GM. If he doesn't have a bot, why would he block his account?

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2023, 05:26:28 PM »
hello,

bcuz personal reasons  i don't want to talk too much.

like me said before at  June 06, 2023, 08:14:08  "Actually, whether it's V or not is not very important for me" ,

atm No V mark on my char, If you have doubt about my jobs, i could stop all my jobs

bcuz bot check is asked by Rog also. and  not only for ur guild ,but also for other botters have been baned too

as rules, I saw ur rules and it's not justac official rules.

as for ranger temporary suspended, if liberate him, it needs liberate all char from server on , video low than like what u say 2mins with words "hi,bot" baned acc

have a great day no matter ingame or life.

those rules are the one gm told us when we did report players, dogma and eijun also confirmed those, when we report like you did, we get a "no you didnt do this, video too short, no /fps on, report rejected"

I bot check everyone, these past few weeks i didn't do any because im busy and barely play, if i do i just go fight. By the way, your account, the one that has the V mark shouldn't be shared with any other, i don't say you do it or not, just reminding it to everyone

Yeah the way you behaved recently isn't really player friendly, only towards your members, which is to say as a V you need to be impartial when it comes to events/botchecks/in game issues and trades

A player that is V should be reliable, sorry but to me and most of the other players you are not

I don't hold any grudge against you personnaly, but just agaisnt your behaviour as a player

Best regards

TOAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2023, 05:34:49 PM »
封中国人的账号就需要 hi bot  ,hi u there 两句话一分钟就能封了?封其他国家玩家的账号就需要这么多条件吗? 游戏的公平性在哪???不如直接说充值多少钱可以免封账号就完了!!!你 这样更直接有效一点 省的搞的乱七八糟的东西你们自己尴尬  好多玩家开无障碍 开系统检测不到的外挂插件 你们认真的查过吗? 中国的玩家跟你们一起玩游戏 们居然还有脸提公平?中国的玩家现在强大了 敢不敢把你们的非法插件关闭掉  敢不敢跟中国的玩家公平的较量?

TOAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2023, 05:38:36 PM »
这游戏是D0gm4 一个人说了算的吗? 要荣誉感?? 要公平的战斗??? 我劝你要点脸是真的。。直接说吧 这游戏充值多少可以不被封号????

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2023, 05:42:22 PM »
封中国人的账号就需要 hi bot  ,hi u there 两句话一分钟就能封了?封其他国家玩家的账号就需要这么多条件吗? 游戏的公平性在哪???不如直接说充值多少钱可以免封账号就完了!!!你 这样更直接有效一点 省的搞的乱七八糟的东西你们自己尴尬  好多玩家开无障碍 开系统检测不到的外挂插件 你们认真的查过吗? 中国的玩家跟你们一起玩游戏 们居然还有脸提公平?中国的玩家现在强大了 敢不敢把你们的非法插件关闭掉  敢不敢跟中国的玩家公平的较量?
First, this is english channel, on international servers, please at least try to use google translate like some other players (even european ones does it)
Second, give me proof this happened, because you can say what you want and qq but how can we be sure this happened, if needed on our part we can give screenshots of gm saying rejected alongside the video we made
Drill got some, i have some, i believe dogma and eijun too, stop complaining

btw the char has been unbanned, because the video has been throughly analyzed by gm and he decided to lift the ban

gabesz6

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2023, 05:42:42 PM »
Dear ChingChong,

All sincerely I was curious what do you try to say with these kinda good looking letters which arent english alphabetical,i guess for a reason.
So I used the good old translator

U want to talk about being brave? :D U guys got so smacked 3 days in row in 3vs7,5vs10 that you might got some concussions,all sincerely I would give the advice to have a look at the doc to make sure u dont talk bullshit that much longer till u get better.
If u want to talk about bravery,make sure u do at least 15% of the fights with equal numbers,but we know u cant,thats why level 50 chars would smack your 3vs3 teams without dying
Hilarious

Kek
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 05:45:02 PM by gabesz6 »

Justseeyou
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2023, 08:12:42 PM »
Everyone should follow the rules of the game. A person who boted should admit his fault first and respect other people's work.  A lot of players was banned in this service, should we free all of them? some of them are full 8 char, some charge a lot of money, should we free those who charge in this game or those who are full 8? They also were asked bot for minutes, why should they be banned?

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2023, 11:01:56 PM »
GM has asked us in the past to follow those rules to confirm 100% that the player is botting :

-3 minutes video
-/fps on
-Speak to the player in regular chat
-Try invite or trade player
-Attack player or mobs around the players.

If a player has no reaction after 3 minutes, it will be a instant ban.

On some cases, we still send the report for a "warning" even if its not completly 3 minutes.

No point on ARGUING who banned who, its in no way a player decision, its the GM and Admin decision ONLY.

If a player report incorrectly, GM or Admin should inform the correct way to report it.

Those kind of mistake happens, and when its look by others, we can usually unban the player if it was unfair.

No point to argue again and again, players from every guild got ban.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

TOAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2023, 04:38:59 AM »
说这种话有意思吗?给充值过的玩家就找各种理由解封  都是成年人了  给自己留点脸面吧 别做出那种没见过钱似的不要脸的事

TOAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2023, 04:42:33 AM »
都是成年人了  要像个男人一样 犯错了就要勇于承担 不要像个娘们一样逼逼赖赖狗一样的叫唤...鄙视..!!!

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2023, 10:13:14 AM »
这游戏是D0gm4 一个人说了算的吗? 要荣誉感?? 要公平的战斗??? 我劝你要点脸是真的。。直接说吧 这游戏充值多少可以不被封号????

hi m8,

i know what you mean.
i appreciate that you see my work and i will try to go ahead with it as good i can.
sometimes it is more like fighting windmills to keep the server clean from tools etc.

have a nice day

---------------------
Topic:
about BoT checks.
Amoswar explained it already an i cannot say it better.
The BoT check strategie got developed by Amoswar and me, back in the day on the old server, together with admin.
It got slightly improved during this time, to make reports with no doubt.
There are many reports around, which are on the borderline.
Those reports will be judged in favor of the defendant.

have a nice day
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 10:16:33 AM by D0gm4 »
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------