Author Topic: rework teseris run  (Read 4156 times)

Gamboa
    • View Profile
rework teseris run
« on: September 16, 2023, 08:58:28 PM »
bring teslon spawn on center and people can have big fight on center

people just joink teslon with sumon all party inside boss and with sumoner u cant target thems.

is really not fight there just is first sumon party won boss.

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: rework teseris run
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 01:19:56 AM »
either put back boss on center or remove summuning during Tesseris runs.

Stupid that you can use 10 critters and win the boss over a whole bunch of players :P

Also rountrip with toons to most common boss spawn make it very hard for players to compete
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 06:33:50 PM »
bring back Tesslon on center is the best idea, because in the center area you can't summon, i find it weird to put it randomly everywhere, its a boss made for teams and if it can bring teamfight its in the center

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2023, 08:29:10 PM »
Normally I would like to support you guys but as we as Dreads asked for similar changes you said we are crying.there should be IP restrictions for tesslon. It's total crap to come to a fight 5v5 but the enemies also bring 2 other chars was to fight or just CRIT tesslon. Even we won the fights sometimes you guys critted down tesslon in meanwhile. Auch thing as tesslon should have more restrictions to make it fair for EVERYONE.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 01:22:26 AM »
when that happent was on begining when u can sumon on center .... after when admin quit sumon on center was better fights. no is not fight now is perma sumon on boss and 6+ crit on boss. that not team fight.

Teslon = guild or party fights but in this moment is just who sumon first and put 6+ crit on boss afk.

when was on center without sumon on center was more challenge on fight for that is this post.

atm eclipse is not fight !! that the point