Author Topic: NPC for modify the Elite gear which costs lucky tickets.  (Read 4118 times)

Oliveroil

• View Profile
NPC for modify the Elite gear which costs lucky tickets.
« on: August 29, 2023, 10:23:19 PM »
Sup Justac fam

Possible to make an NPC which can modify/add stats for our non perfect elite gear to become perfect? I know it sounds like giving a ''GM POWER'' to players, but I really do think its necessary.
For some of us, e.g like me, I had and having very very bad luck, and I see many players never had luck to get the gear they wanted. Idk how MUCH tickets I/we all tried, got some acceptable ones but none of them is perfect (well, there is some perfect gear I seen, but I believe not more than 3 or 4?). I strongly recommend do that kind of system for gearing, it will help players, I mean many players. Like for adding each 1% resistance, we need 30-50lucky tickets to do so.

I hope most of you could support this idea, really think this will make our gear way more balanced.
The biggest mistakes come from too much talking.

Aook

• View Profile
Re: NPC for modify the Elite gear which costs lucky tickets.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 11:56:26 PM »
Clearly a no, it would make the whole point of lottery useless, you spin shit stuff then go at this npc and use lucky tickets and boom perfect stats

For me it makes no sense

Gamboa
    • View Profile
Re: NPC for modify the Elite gear which costs lucky tickets.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 12:00:53 AM »
Hell nooo !!! Stupid suggestion !