Official Announcements > Support

Frequent disconnections

(1/1)

dundun:
When I use other characters to provide buffs, it always prompts within five minutes:runtime Error  for  alefclient.exe   ,I have tried all the methods in the tutorial from D0gm4,but it still doesn't work ,Can you help me?

D0gm4:
hi,

did u do this step aswell?
-------------------
C++ 2005 and 2008
Go to Justac folder and search for:
vcredist2005_x86.exe
vs2005_sp1_vcredist_x86.exe
and install it
-------------------

also test the game in window or full screen mode.
"full screen" can cause sometimes similar issues.
------------------

over all, i can offer you a TeamViewer session.
(ur OS have to be set on English (otherwise i would strugle on those supportives) and i need to know ur time zone to make a session happen)

have a nice day

Lure:
with vcredist2005_x86.exe vs2005_sp1_vcredist_x86.exe installed,

any one have some problem like :

when siege or team fight, party has like 10 players + with  a lot of party or guild buffs if sum or /go  or teletransport ,  then C++ Run time error

other situations it's ok

Lure:

3-4 x players give me feed backs about this issuse :

they use new computers and like 3060/3070/4070(maybe this problem) etc.  No matter how to reset computer and download client again and agian , update again and again.

"when siege or team fight, party has like 10 players + with  a lot of party or guild buffs if sum or /go  or teletransport ,  then C++ Run time error"

before C ++ Run Time Error, it will shows like pictures:

Any one has some problem like also ?

Aook:

--- Quote from: Lure on September 18, 2023, 05:22:34 AM ---
  3-4 x players give me feed backs about this issuse :

they use new computers and like 3060/3070/4070(maybe this problem) etc.  No matter how to reset computer and download client again and agian , update again and again.

"when siege or team fight, party has like 10 players + with  a lot of party or guild buffs if sum or /go  or teletransport ,  then C++ Run time error"

before C ++ Run Time Error, it will shows like pictures:

Any one has some problem like also ?

--- End quote ---

Before siege its better to restart the game like 15mins before, also if when they take a portal they have the korean loadi g screen, it means they will have c++ error soon

It comes randomly, and i cant say if there is any patch right now but what we do before siege is restart the client 15-20mins before the begining

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version