Author Topic: Please modify the drops rate  (Read 6418 times)

Justseeyou
    • View Profile
Please modify the drops rate
« on: August 20, 2023, 01:30:14 PM »
Dear GM,
After the infernal map update, the GT super and gold prices decreased fastly. Please update the drop rate gold drops since the new player cannot farm at that area. you should do something to keep the price stable in game. otherwise, no new players want to invest their money in this game, and old players feel disappointed with the game too, they don't want to come back.
I hope you can do something balanced that can make new player can survive and keep the old players to stay. thanks.
Best regards

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Re: Please modify the drops rate
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2023, 02:37:19 PM »
I think it's actually good, because people can get their endgame gear easier. It's just a problem for people who make business out of this game.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2023, 03:48:15 PM »
I agree with Blind, the drop is good, yes the gts and 100% manual prices dropped, so it is easier for New players or players coming back to buy them if they cant farm

Back in the day, 1 manual was around 1.3b while right now its around 900m highest
GTs are around 700m

The only ones who have a problem with it, is what Blind said "The people who make these their business"

burba_cz

• Pilgrims Urzark
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2023, 03:51:40 PM »
Dear GM,
After the infernal map update, the GT super and gold prices decreased fastly. Please update the drop rate gold drops since the new player cannot farm at that area. you should do something to keep the price stable in game. otherwise, no new players want to invest their money in this game, and old players feel disappointed with the game too, they don't want to come back.
I hope you can do something balanced that can make new player can survive and keep the old players to stay. thanks.
Best regards

Every time I see a post like this, I know for sure that it was written by someone who only makes money from such things.

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 12:44:34 AM »
Dear GM,
Best regards

Every time I see a post like this, I know for sure that it was written by someone who only makes money from such things.

I'm surprised you got it right for once! xD

Smells like CHN don't have the monopoly of gt/superiors so they need to modify things after getting thousand of each items. Good effort though not gonna lie.
Failed to prepare, prepare to fail!

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2023, 09:36:46 PM »
No the drop is good in Infernum now its a end game zone either way so you need to be prepared to get killed its meant to be like that no change are needed expect fixing the bugs on the map
-hildaliv -

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2023, 10:30:50 PM »
add new ashtals to infernum  8)

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2023, 11:42:17 PM »
add new ashtals to infernum  8)

Yeah to lydia's drop i agree