Author Topic: Classes Balance  (Read 6612 times)

Aook

• View Profile
Classes Balance
« on: August 19, 2023, 01:44:40 PM »
Swash :
 - Remove anti slow : swash has one of the highest movement speed only 2 classes can almost catch up to her
 - Cd debuff : put it on target only not AoE because they can spam it in the middle of the fight zone and debuff everyone, which is unfair compared to summoner and ranger because theirs is target only

Knight :
 - Put either a resistance debuff or a crit resistance debuff : knight is the weakest critter, yes it can hit consistently depending on the enemy class, but most of the time it does nothing aside from stunning (which all crit classes do all the time)

Zerk :
 - Reduce their ele resi : they use 4/4 shields which gives them 18% more ele resistance, with all their passives and buff they get really high and almost no class can kill a zerk
 - Crit res needs to be lowered a bit : crit res is over 60% on this class, no critter can kill a zerk (also hard for slayers)

Slayer :
 - Reduce their crit res : their crit resistance is also too high, just reducing it like around 10% could be nice
 - Improve their ele res by a bit : they litteraly can't tank any caster that debuffs ele res, just improve it by a bit

Elem :
 - Give it a bit more movement speed : even with her slow she can't catch up to any target, elem should be one of the biggest debuffers and damage dealers in the game but right now she can't catch up to anyone

Summoner :
 - It needs one more skill so he can cast permanently like others casters, because right now it can cast but using his debuffs which is problematic

Orbiter :
 - Improve his movement speed just by 10% to help him catch up to his targets because the slows are really hard to put in the beginning of the fight and in 1v1 situations goodluck getting someone

shado

• View Profile
Re: Classes Balance
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2023, 02:17:21 PM »
i agree with some suggestions but my opinion knight should get crit ress as well as slayer dodge/block debuff the rest is ok, success rate of slayer it's so crap
elem yea need some m speed

Oliveroil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 03:20:00 AM »
WHAT IN THE HELL..... Bruh, u forgt to suggest remov anti stun from swash as well.

The biggest mistakes come from too much talking.

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 03:28:34 AM »

Every class has his characteristics in Team. Choose the class play that you think OP
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 11:04:23 AM by Lure »

Bosscrit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 09:18:08 AM »
partly good approaches but mostly not useful.
- Knight has the highest hp of the criters and good debuffs + GL & EB (with void you can spam the damn buffs) but a few % crit res wouldn't be bad.
- Swash: Agree move speed must be debuffable.
- Zerk? why the hell should he get less ele res or crit res? Selfbuffed, many casters can kill a cast/crit Zerk. A Slayer can also break a Zerk in crit.
- Elem: why does ele have so much dim damage? it needs to be nerfed or everyone else needs more dim-res.
- Orbiter: movespeed yes! But Nerf ele res, she has the most resistance and debuffs almost every char under 50% in ele-res, Res, SB!

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2023, 12:31:29 PM »
- Sorc : halt and sleep have a success rate that is too high for their duration, you can get perma halted and perma sleep, either reduce their duration or their succes rate, maybe increase the cooldown

- Elem : her mutation success rate is way too low compared to her duration, either increase the duration dur to the difficulty to put this skill or just increase the success rate

- Orbi : maybe put one of her slow as a 100% chance if you don't give movement speed to her, it would acutally combine well with elem or hunter slow

Justseeyou
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2023, 12:39:15 PM »
1000% percent support Oliver, Bosscrit. The one who make this suggestion is really SB. Just because he is easily killed?  A knight still needs to balance and become more stronger ????????????   and want to make other class weaker??????????????????????????, how about my mage??? Please cancle my class directly. I don't care.

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2023, 02:09:17 PM »
1000% percent support Oliver, Bosscrit. The one who make this suggestion is really SB. Just because he is easily killed?  A knight still needs to balance and become more stronger ????????????   and want to make other class weaker??????????????????????????, how about my mage??? Please cancle my class directly. I don't care.

Please provide constructive feedback and not troll like you do, these are ideas that came up to my mind at one moment, i just wanted to suggest them and talk about them, i'm sure with everyone's effort we can make them better and improve the ingame experience

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2023, 09:33:22 PM »
i can for elem
elem dim damage is high thats a good point since most classes got a lot of dim resistance on stage 3 so no you shouldn't touch her damge and mostly on elem you are on tank uniques in faights so you don't do that much damage but her weakness is she can get perm stun with really no chance to counter has low resitance and is slow on max gear you don't even pass the 300% ms lets not talk about when we are full pt buff since the dim resistance debuff are useless since you get 2 guild buffs with dim resistance little scion give too slayer party buff too so in total you get on full party buff an extra 90% dim resitance
they should fix the bugs on elem first before thinking of nerfing or boosting her same for sorc fix the bugs on narco and halt before touching the sorc
at least its my opinion
- Hildaliv -

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2023, 10:10:53 PM »
each class currently has its good and bad things stop crying.

Learn to play each class and you will see how easy it is to counter it.

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2023, 02:49:23 AM »
    As a player for Ranger:

Ranger is known as high explosive and flexible in Archlord

now ,Ranger not good or bad in team fight.   not good as oribiter /  Archer / Swash / Zerk /summoner and so on. but with other class debuff, it

could be played.

Ranger  no matter crit or caster is bad in 1 vs 1  situation , bcuz  even all debuff on ppl,   79% skill block couldn't do anything

with reaper / void / Hestia  etc. even target use eidolon / fearless  etc.  most skill will be missed . no matter how operate

so my idea is ranger need 21% skill block debuff on combo skill at least to make it could do something. it's won't be make ranger too op .but 100% skill block debuff in face of zerk 200+ skill block

oribter tank & damage & best debuffer.  hunter no mage no die.  could do something.

anyway, for mage it need to make some boosting on her , bcuz now she is just an "tool" as "antimage"

thx for reading my message.

have a great day in game or life

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2023, 02:53:48 AM »
    As a player for Ranger:

Ranger is known as high explosive and flexible in Archlord

now ,Ranger not good or bad in team fight.   not good as oribiter /  Archer / Swash / Zerk /summoner and so on. but with other class debuff, it

could be played.

Ranger  no matter crit or caster is bad in 1 vs 1  situation , bcuz  even all debuff on ppl,   79% skill block couldn't do anything

with reaper / void / Hestia  etc. even target use eidolon / fearless  etc.  most skill will be missed . no matter how operate

so my idea is ranger need 21% skill block debuff on combo skill at least to make it could do something. it's won't be make ranger too op .but 100% skill block debuff in face of zerk 200+ skill block

oribter tank & damage & best debuffer.  hunter no mage no die.  could do something.

anyway, for mage it need to make some boosting on her , bcuz now she is just an "tool" as "antimage"

thx for reading my message.

have a great day in game or life

I do agree with Lure, ranger needs a buff. If any classes will be in talk of a buff it is ranger in fact. Even with maxed gear ranger still dies, and in 1v1 can do nothing. Give the class either more skill block, or able to dbuff more skill block. Right now it lacks in buffs and dbuffs. Unlike some other classes may only lack in 1 area making the class balanced. Thanks - Driller
- Driller

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2023, 01:28:38 AM »
hell no ranger is op asfck  people need understand is asassin class so for that is weak. combined ranger with sorc hit dont down from 6k for everyone