Author Topic: a few changes skills  (Read 4099 times)

shado

• View Profile
a few changes skills
« on: August 18, 2023, 10:49:30 PM »
in my opinion you should rebalance, it was otherwise the game is not as popular as it used to be that there are 100 people in the guild, now there are 5 max 10.
There are useless debuffs in the game
Tidal Wave - slayer (on low lvl would also like to have a dogde block debuff)
Intimidating Blow-knight (critical res would also be useful)
Bomb -elem (make normal skill not summon pet it would be more effective and summoner should also change it)
Absolute Territory -elem (remove the dim debuff and do a normal debuff, not just a critical class)
I don't know about other classes but they would probably also like to have a chance because some classes are too op like archer swash,
it shows infernum what is the difference between classes
critical classys would also like to have a chance and not only everyone creates a second character slayer or knight to get bosses

If you have a skill that you think is useless, join the suggestions

Aook

• View Profile
Re: a few changes skills
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2023, 01:16:18 AM »
Swash is way too OP

She runs too fast, she cant be slowed or stunned
If she had a lack of tankiness it would be nice but she tanks most classes
Something has to be done for them

I agree for knight, something is missing for him to be better, he just has tankiness and nothing else, damage is low, yeah good you debuff dodge and block, but you cant kill most classes because they have too much crit resi and since everyone has a shit ton of HP good luck killing someone with that damage

Elem and orbi are quite slow imo, elem has a 100% chance slow (50%) but since she runs at 269% while most classes runs at 350+% she cant follow up
As for orbi yeah he debuffs 155% but its hard to put them in since none is 100% chance, and when classes runs at 350+% while you run around 270-280% good luck debuffing them

There is some balance to do in game we just need to find out how and what needs to be touched