Author Topic: 地狱的改动  (Read 11667 times)

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
Re: 地狱的改动
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2023, 11:01:15 AM »
no infernum is good the way it is right now its meant for endgame players and should stay for endgame players even more sice you need a lot of gold to craft LT archondrites new uniques Royals etc .
if you all remember at stage 2 gold was so hard to get and we couldn't craft anything or had to keep gold and buy with real money cause nobody had gold we shouldn't go to that system again .
they need first to fix the bugs that are on the game before changing anything like mutation narcolepsy restrain that are bugging in infernum and bugging your stats its a priority and now that everyone has new uniques they should look for ways to balance more the classes .
at least its my opinion .

- Hildaliv -

Bosscrit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2023, 07:15:48 PM »
+1 what Hildaliv says.
Completely agree Infernum should stay the way it is.
Everyone has gold problems sooner or later and infernum is a good way to compensate the problem.

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2023, 07:30:18 PM »
+1 also, there is already a huge issue with BOTTERS in HH and BG and CF. So its very obvious which players are abusing these botting areas for gold and archondrite by looking at the market. For the players who are at end game and do not BOT these low level areas infernum is our income for gold beside siege. Infernum drops the most gold, also nectars, GT's, Manuals, Pet Reinforcement Manuals as it should. It is end game content meant for the strongest end game players. Infernum is perfect, like a few others said if we need to focus on anything pertaining to infernum it should be the issues with mutation on an Ele, restrain on an Archer, and some of the very minor map fixes. Ill also add compared to what ive heard about the previous infernum GM's have done an amazing job on the fixes already applied. But yes once again infernum gold is perfect, and no one can control infernum 24/7. Its hands down the best map we have and the best drop - to - risk ratio. Lets focus on CF party buff issues, as that is the real issue at hand and the public seems to be very much in favor of making this change.
- Driller

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2023, 07:31:35 PM »
As a solo player (not by choice :p) I can say that infernum offers me a good possibility to drop some nectars/gold/GTs/manuals even if I go inside few times a week. Map itself is awesome and the only thing I'm really annoyed of is the unseeable players (a dot about head would be enough , cause sometimes some classes melt into intoenvironment) .
I think the issue is that many players made "gold farmers" which are tab+3 farming half a day to make gold and now as people get their own gold income these farmers aren't that needed anymore. For me it's better since I prefer to fight and farm in infernum and get some gold, nectars and items than sitting Infront of pc watching my character farm and sell items every minute ...

So in the end : don't change the gold drop in infernum :)
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(