Author Topic: Change the battle square event  (Read 5737 times)

Aook

• View Profile
Change the battle square event
« on: August 02, 2023, 12:28:09 PM »
    Hi Justac team,

The way you made this last event in battle square will completely prevent new players from participating because :
    • You need to have low level gear (most geared people have Lv15 8/8) so impossible for new players to get anything
    • Same goes for weapons, geared players have low level weapons for CF which are 8/8 once again, and if they made CF uniques 6/6 for critters they have what it needs to litteraly prevent anyone from going there, i just can't imagine how hard it would be for new players or players that are slowly starting to gear themselves
    • Please limit it to one char per player, check the pc on which the client is on, probably limit it to one IP per char? Just to prevent people doing multiple accounts to get multiple prices

Also it would have been better to do something like making poison, light and frozen lvl limited (like CF) with a portal in town to go there and then the mobs there during the event drops special boxes with good rewards in them.

Probably also do a hunting "quest" like the players who gets the most of the specific item dropped by special mobs gets rewards and you keep the actual ladder you did put on this one

Because right now i can tell you almost nobody can participate in this battle square event right now, its a good idea but probably add a rule that forbids 8/8 gear and 6/6 uniques, and also the thing for one char per player (checking pc or IP idk) so it could really encourage new players to come because they would have a bit more of fair play[/li]

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Change the battle square event
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 01:03:12 PM »
The Event is for

that's my opinion for it

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2023, 01:10:28 PM »
WTT lvl 35 7/8 top for lvl 15 7/8  ;D ;D ;D

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2023, 01:40:02 PM »
I agree that IP should be checked so we get multiple differents winners and not just 1 player or shared account who can win easier.

Still a good challenge tho, see you in BS !
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2023, 02:16:45 PM »
The Event is for

that's my opinion for it

They want new players, but they do nothing for them, events is the occasion to do that, opening the challenge for them should be the thing they do, not actually make it for only end game people

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2023, 02:53:43 PM »
The Event is for

that's my opinion for it

They want new players, but they do nothing for them, events is the occasion to do that, opening the challenge for them should be the thing they do, not actually make it for only end game people

i agree what u say, but no matter back or total new, find a good team better than self.

if some events for new, could show ur opinion in detail.

that's make sense rly

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2023, 04:22:55 PM »
Seems like you don't want to try to understand what i'm pointing out Lure so i will explain

We want players to come on this server before the anniversary, then we need to do something to make them come
This BS event should be :
   - No 8/8 gear and no 6/6 uniques
   - One char per player, either you check the IP or the PC (you can access the HWID i know it)

And also do something like :
   - Poison, Frozen, Light realms are like CF, they have a portal in town and level limit
   - For the duration of the event mobs there can have a small box or the event tag on them
   - Each event tagged mobs drop a box that can give you something REALLY interesting and that would boost anyone that paticipate in the event