Author Topic: Eclipse Sum Orbs and /go  (Read 4199 times)

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Eclipse Sum Orbs and /go
« on: July 19, 2023, 02:45:22 AM »
Since eclipse have changed the rule about Tess and Tesslon,  so  Sum orbs /go  should be used in all eclipse.

it will save time for boss (also some team work maybe) , so do lvl up in eclipse about Buffers.

u could show ur opinions

« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 04:34:33 PM by Lure »

Aook

• View Profile
Re: Exclipse Sum Orbs and /go
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 12:04:34 PM »
To be honest i preferred tesslon in middle, it was actually bringing some challenge, while right now you just need to have people running on every spot, so they can check if tesslon is there, then summon, and boom they get the tesslon.

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Sum Orbs and /go
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2023, 10:20:39 PM »
In my opinion if the boss is spawning everywhere, then it should be block everywhere.

Otherwise its only the first party to find the boss that will get it, we see players have 5+ critters as toon and just sum and put on boss and you need like 3-4 players at least stacking debuff to kill full buff players, even if they dont move.

I understand that the change is made to make it more accessible to everyone to win the boss, but it also make alot of unbalance in posibility and it just bring back old problems of 2 players using 10 account to hit on the same boss without any counter play
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3