Author Topic: Summer events  (Read 4520 times)

Aook

• View Profile
Summer events
« on: July 12, 2023, 08:49:29 AM »
Hi Justac team,

Since you started summer events, with the usual suits and uniques, i think it would be nice to also have CC sales or bonus during this time, like when you buy CC you get some more bonus than usual.
I also think about hunting events, probably some fight events with limited buffs or self buff only to give some challenge.
I know that V would probably do best team this month also, and some little events during their free time, but i think having GM hosted events would be nice also.

Also put the limited discount suits in a special page like what you do for christmas ones, so we do not need to search them in the whole panel of suits please

Have a great day

Friend

• View Profile
Re: Summer events
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 09:12:52 AM »
extra drop bonus % for summer too  ::)

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 05:32:49 AM »
" i think it would be nice to also have CC sales or bonus during this time, like when you buy CC you get some more bonus than usual."

it's two win way for player and server

so + 1

and we bring some totaly new players to server, maybe chat buffs would be nice too , it brings them not so hard lvl up in exclipse without any buffers.

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2023, 07:52:17 AM »
I just thought of increased boxes drops, like more chance to get higher value items from eclipse casket, kaligo box and ancient hero box