Author Topic: Videos  (Read 8001 times)

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
Videos
« on: June 08, 2023, 10:23:21 AM »
Please post your videos only from our server, materials from other servers or not related to the subject will be removed.

friendlyguy
    • View Profile
Re: Videos
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 11:28:04 AM »

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2023, 04:46:46 PM »
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA

Proteus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2023, 11:40:41 PM »
Failed to prepare, prepare to fail!

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2023, 04:34:53 PM »
Ohoo video:

2023/6/17  CHN vs Rog in Ancient fight :

« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 04:36:44 PM by Lure »

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2023, 08:58:47 PM »
Hildaliv fragmovie

Cyborg
    • View Profile
Way of the Warrior
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2023, 02:40:39 PM »
Justac - Way of the Warrior

The Way of the Warrior Begins

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2023, 06:57:59 AM »

VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2024, 02:50:22 PM »

This video shows what happens just about every single day after you spend hours cleaning waves 1 - 4 in shinewood. The CHN players no matter what time of day or night keep characters around and watch for when the higher waves come. Knowing they can never win a fight they are making more and more mages daily and once you attack one of their main characters for coming rat you and your guild's higher waves they bring the army of mages which every single one of them are lower level and are here knowing they can force you to get villain points until you either white skull or quit going into shinewood. This is their way of winning over shinewood and winning the farm. This tactic works and they have admitted they are going to continue to make more mage's and never level them to 150. Is this really "end game" if they can do this just like they do on eclipse for tesseris or just another way for CHN to push all players out of the game with their tactics of abuse. They claim to be "bored" and "want fights" well enjoy the video because this is what really happens. We have also suggested by numerous players to take the VP feeding out of shinewood, administration never responds. I guess i will now start to make videos of this wonderful content...so without further ado...enjoy what CHN did after we spent hours farming waves 1-4 and how they responded when they could not win the fight!!

If you dont see the issues i dont know what else to say. To fix this you must take away party buffs in shinewood or the game is ruined. The CHN alliance will continue to build mages and just go in shine take all buffs away and then rush in with their main characters once you are self buffed. They have ruined eclipse/tesseris to the point no one even fights there or cares about it. They are now ruining shinewood. If you want to sit back and do nothing about this fine, totally up to you. I will make videos showing how this is until no one even wants to go shinewood. To get motivation from my friends and guild is exhausting at this point with them knowing how the outcome will be, VP feeding from all the low level mages from CHN guild. This is ridiculous and ruining your update to the game. I posted this video everywhere i possibly could and will continue to make people aware of how the end game currently is. I hope you can do something about this as soon as possible. Thanks - Driller

« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 03:14:45 PM by dabshiree »
- Driller

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2024, 10:10:13 AM »

Infernum Fun xD Enjoy!
- Driller