Author Topic: Party Buffs outside Ancient and inside CF. Also BG Buffs!!!!  (Read 4038 times)

dabshiree

• View Profile
Hello and I’d like to start off by saying if anyone disagrees with any of my suggestions that is ok, but please respond with an edited idea or better idea than what I’m posting. Let’s try to keep it positive and in a direction that can help this situation!

BG BUFFS
Let’s see where to start, ok well I think most of us don’t have time during the week to catch all 3 BG’s I mean some of us are lucky to catch one. Saying that even if you can make BG, will your race get the buffs? So let’s say you can make a BG and your race gets the buffs, here lately there is a massive problem with repeating buffs. For example, yesterday orcs received all center buffs in BG, we ended up with 3x repeated Ele Damage and 2x repeated Damage, and bonus gold. This has been happening far more often than normal. My suggestion is take away the possibility of repeated buffs, in my opinion the ONLY time you should get an identical buff from BG that you currently have on your char is if it’s expiring at this BG, and receiving this buff auto renew it. This would eliminate so much wasted time going to BG and fighting for the buffs, just to have apparently a VERY high chance of receiving 2 or 3 buffs just repeated drop from the bosses leaving you with maybe 2 or 3 buffs TOTAL at the end of it. Please take away the option of repeated BG buffs in the same BG, thanks!

Next, Party Buffs in front Ancient and inside CF
I’ll start with CF since I think this is more of an issue than any, almost to the point if players attempt to go CF and see a player with a full buff party logged rotating Kaligo in CF, they won’t even bother. Kaligo farming has strictly became this, a solo farm. Fights in CF are already challenging for players enough, you are brought back to a much lower point in the game (comparable to Episode 1) leaving you with lower buffs, dbuffs, HP. When you add char’s wearing 8/8 gear and the possibility of low level uniques 6/6, trust me there is no need for party buffs. In my opinion it turns CF into something it was never meant to be. I think CF should be treated exactly like entering into Ancient is. All party’s buffs dropped strictly solo buffs, food, nectars, and guild buffs. Give solo players more of a chance and even players that may be stronger than the person farming and don’t have 12x char’s logged in and ready every 15 minutes to run to the next floor with his entire party and full buff so no one else can enter. Same once you cross the bridge to head to Ancient, only self buff, food, nectars, and guild buffs should register. It’s pointless to allow full party buff fights here there is plenty of this during Tesseris time and for Sieges. The time has already been cut back on this content of Ancient and CF to very limited times for all players daily, adding unplayable advantages to these areas (PARTY BUFFS) is counter productive in my option.

Looking forward to some positive feedback on this one and I hope to seek a solution. Thanks
- Driller

Gamboa
    • View Profile
Re: Party Buffs outside Ancient and inside CF. Also BG Buffs!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 02:14:58 AM »
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💩💩💩💩