Author Topic: Roadmap on Justac's future  (Read 1118 times)

Aook

• View Profile
Roadmap on Justac's future
« on: October 14, 2024, 12:09:28 PM »
This topic is about what is planned for Justac's upcoming updates, about a view of the future of the game (content wise, balancing wise, events wise, etc..)

Please admin, tell us that we won't have to wait for a year to get more updates and such things.

We have already suggested many things that could be done to modernize the game, make it more pleasant in refinery for exemple, gave ideas about some items that just get stacked but not worth using such as Shinewood mobs drops, or even rework the way some items gets stacked in inventory to make life a bit better on server.

We also suggested many reworks for some zones, even called out for class balancing, but so far all of the staff team stays silent and just not communicate with us.

The way BOEC has been done was probably the worst way ever, giving it to the one that farms the fastest while it should be a PvP themed event.. Yes the first edition was long (too long) but maybe it could be done on a whole week-end, like class 1 and 2 this morning, class 3 and 4 this afternoon and so on for the left over classes on the next day. Maybe it could even be said, no usage of this type of item or uniques if some conditions are met (like too long for a winner to be picked or whatever).

A roadmap showing whats planned, in terms of events/updates/content would be nice, it would give us the possibility to see that you guys are working and also care about us (the players and community).

Being silent as you are everytime, is just not working anymore these days, there is a need of contact between Staff and community to let trust build up.

I let y'all post your opinion on this.

Gamboa
    • View Profile
Re: Roadmap on Justac's future
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2024, 02:47:12 PM »
Rip

Lure

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2024, 10:50:18 AM »
best classs ,  farm  fastest ?!  :o

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2024, 11:57:07 AM »
Yes thats what they did on this edition, BOEC was the best Farmer contest..

Lure

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2024, 01:40:34 PM »

somehow , it's a fair way

#1 time zone
#2 delay

but lack some interest , AC in my opinion is a PVP based game , PK no matter solo or team  have more fun than farm ;D

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2024, 03:42:50 PM »

somehow , it's a fair way

#1 time zone
#2 delay

but lack some interest , AC in my opinion is a PVP based game , PK no matter solo or team  have more fun than farm ;D

Farm is also a part of AL as you need it to reach higher ends, but to make the best of each class about farming while its supposed to be a contest on who plays the class the best and optimized his gear and all for fights... it was just a dumb way to do it in my opinion

Yes we need to have something done from the staff, soon enought to make people come back and stay here, maybe more engagement from them and more activity.

I believe people do have a lot of ideas that could be discussed which is also a part of why i made this topic to get first what justac team planned and have kinda more contact with them

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2024, 04:47:54 PM »
To much drama for boec ( Olympics edition )

Wait next boec and won it !!!!!

Gm just do it olympics edition events, i think to much drama everyone on server can participate and won it !

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2024, 06:09:58 PM »

it was who can hit  from lvl 1 to 150 fastest  [ speedrun] all classes chars  ;D it was during world Olympics so + -  fitting as the rewards was medals of class xD but in my opinion should have been  different memorial to imprint   the occasion

« Last Edit: October 15, 2024, 06:14:51 PM by Friend »

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2024, 10:19:10 PM »

it was who can hit  from lvl 1 to 150 fastest  [ speedrun] all classes chars  ;D it was during world Olympics so + -  fitting as the rewards was medals of class xD but in my opinion should have been  different memorial to imprint   the occasion

Thats my issue about it ^^'
Finally someone understand my point

But still the main topic is to get a roadmap on whats planned for the upcoming months/year for justac because we barely have any updates since spring/summer

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2024, 05:54:21 PM »
But still the main topic is to get a roadmap on whats planned for the upcoming months/year for justac because we barely have any updates since spring/summer

battle pass XD

swaggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2024, 03:25:35 PM »
lmao why are people still playing on this server? literally post was created 1 week ago, still no replies from admin

just close the fucking server already, its dead

noizy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2024, 06:08:41 PM »
lmao why are people still playing on this server? literally post was created 1 week ago, still no replies from admin

Stfup and get lost from here garbage  , we love where we play , and we like it also!!!

Schatten0816
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2024, 08:14:35 PM »

Nobody forces you to play here. Everyone can decide for themselves whether Justac is better than playing a toxic server like Archonia or a cheat server like Woc

domyo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2024, 08:49:27 PM »

If you look at the other servers, there are so-called updates, but what of it? The population there is even smaller than on Justac. The game is simply old and in the past it did not have as many fans as, for example, MU or Tibia, where people still play on many servers in old versions. Players just enjoy game they still can play, for most of us there is not much expectations.