Author Topic: Guild page bug  (Read 4253 times)

Biomaster
    • View Profile
Guild page bug
« on: August 05, 2024, 11:47:38 PM »
Tried to ask in game. seems most have lockjaw. when i push G to see guilds i see only 6 pages. I tried to create Dark Carnival again and the game states already exist but when i search for it i get the same 6 pages and it's not listed. i remember before there was some kind of bug, and you had to do something to be able to see the rest of the guilds but can't remember the procedure.  could someone please explain this procedure.   Also, if DarkCarnival does exist and Youknow or Darkcarnage doesn't have it i like to discuss taking that guild back clearly if inactive of course.

Aook

• View Profile
Re: Guild page bug
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 12:31:20 AM »
Tried to ask in game. seems most have lockjaw. when i push G to see guilds i see only 6 pages. I tried to create Dark Carnival again and the game states already exist but when i search for it i get the same 6 pages and it's not listed. i remember before there was some kind of bug, and you had to do something to be able to see the rest of the guilds but can't remember the procedure.  could someone please explain this procedure.   Also, if DarkCarnival does exist and Youknow or Darkcarnage doesn't have it i like to discuss taking that guild back clearly if inactive of course.

If a guild has less than 10 members in it, it will not be shown in the guild listing

Biomaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2024, 03:13:41 AM »
So, if a guild has less than 10 members you can't join that guild by looking it up period? Since when? So, if i search for Dark Carnival I can receive a message that it's there and can't be recreated but can't join because it's not displayed? NO WAY! THATS RIDICOULOUS! Ty for the info but maybe someone else has additional info ?

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2024, 07:29:01 AM »
guilds with less than 10 player where never displayed.
the only thing which changed is max 15 member each guild and 15 guilds in union.
buffer are not needed to be in guild anymore, thats why side guilds often are out of ranking.

stay safe
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Sweet Jesus

• [S]weed Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2024, 08:50:42 AM »
So, if a guild has less than 10 members you can't join that guild by looking it up period? Since when? So, if i search for Dark Carnival I can receive a message that it's there and can't be recreated but can't join because it's not displayed? NO WAY! THATS RIDICOULOUS! Ty for the info but maybe someone else has additional info ?

This setting is since ep1 codemasters XD

Biomaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2024, 08:09:18 PM »
I and others did find a way to see all the guilds, join and see them in the list no matter how many players were in it. unfortunately, i forget how i did it.

dexcel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2024, 09:49:59 PM »
Did u think about to create a new guild? Mby back in the days u could find the Guild