Author Topic: some of my thoughts  (Read 4985 times)

Chickalove

• View Profile
some of my thoughts
« on: July 09, 2024, 01:56:15 PM »
First : When you open boxes in infernum and you open a Gold Ticket or a Manual, can you add like red color to them. Just would be cool to see it on different color, like you drop CF gear also. Can do this on Shinewood also, when you drop a tool, sarco, something.

Second : Its gonna be about Hunter class. Would like to ask you to change Explosive Bodkin skill to AOE, so you can debuff more the mobs, when you are using hunter to farm in Infernum or Shinewood, or anywhere else, and if you can change it, you can put Shrinking Snake Shot to target debuff only, so this change probably only will effect in farming method.

Third : Would be cool, to have another 2 kind of items, doesnt matter if its CC item, or you can drop it, spin it, open it, whatever... 1 of this thing can give you extra yellow stat to your clothes, and the other thing can change this yellows to the random one, so everybody will have opportunities to get perfect yellow on their gear.

Fourth : Gonna be about Kaligo drop. Would be cool to open from Kaligo boxes lv6 stones, not lv4 or lv5, maybe you can delete them and put only lv6 inside, or just leave them like it is, but put lv6 stones inside also. New players, or not best geared players can go there and enjoy that boss more. Also maybe its gonne be more actions in CF, we never know if we dont try that. Also maybe low lv combined stones, lv1 and lv2 is not a bad idea.

Let me know on comment your opinions guys. See you

Friend

• View Profile
Re: some of my thoughts
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2024, 02:06:48 PM »
First : When you open boxes in infernum and you open a Gold Ticket or a Manual, can you add like red color to them. Just would be cool to see it on different color, like you drop CF gear also. Can do this on Shinewood also, when you drop a tool, sarco, something.

Second : Its gonna be about Hunter class. Would like to ask you to change Explosive Bodkin skill to AOE, so you can debuff more the mobs, when you are using hunter to farm in Infernum or Shinewood, or anywhere else, and if you can change it, you can put Shrinking Snake Shot to target debuff only, so this change probably only will effect in farming method.

Third : Would be cool, to have another 2 kind of items, doesnt matter if its CC item, or you can drop it, spin it, open it, whatever... 1 of this thing can give you extra yellow stat to your clothes, and the other thing can change this yellows to the random one, so everybody will have opportunities to get perfect yellow on their gear.

Fourth : Gonna be about Kaligo drop. Would be cool to open from Kaligo boxes lv6 stones, not lv4 or lv5, maybe you can delete them and put only lv6 inside, or just leave them like it is, but put lv6 stones inside also. New players, or not best geared players can go there and enjoy that boss more. Also maybe its gonne be more actions in CF, we never know if we dont try that. Also maybe low lv combined stones, lv1 and lv2 is not a bad idea.

Let me know on comment your opinions guys. See you

:-* :-* yes please especially  on yellow gear skill parts
++++++

Nymeria

• Lone Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2024, 02:13:02 PM »
+1
Rider on the storm

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2024, 04:02:43 PM »
Agre with u...... but kaligo is fine with lvl 4 and 5 stone ......

And about hunter i already suggest that but nymeria say is fine hunter they do good damage when full :( ( nymeria bad boy ).

But i agre with u about color on droops