Author Topic: Please weaken the critical strike profession  (Read 7528 times)

wang162710

• View Profile
Please weaken the critical strike profession
« on: June 04, 2024, 03:05:14 AM »
The damage of critical strike professions is too high now! For example, the Dragon Warrior not only deals very high damage, but also has extremely powerful tankiness! Even taller than a Berserker! And his movement speed is also top-notch! He can still jump a long distance! I think this is very unreasonable! This is an unbalanced profession! I hope the operations team can strike a balance. A profession with such high tankiness should at least reduce its movement speed, not so fast! Compared to the Berserker, you'll know!
The illegal immigrants from Nicaragua to Spain enjoy eating lizards and even more so, a 300kg fat pig that rapes lizards!
share-85f56ff725f051cec32dd0d5f6396963" border="0

Aook

• View Profile
Re: Please weaken the critical strike profession
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 07:13:13 AM »
The damage of critical strike professions is too high now! For example, the Dragon Warrior not only deals very high damage, but also has extremely powerful tankiness! Even taller than a Berserker! And his movement speed is also top-notch! He can still jump a long distance! I think this is very unreasonable! This is an unbalanced profession! I hope the operations team can strike a balance. A profession with such high tankiness should at least reduce its movement speed, not so fast! Compared to the Berserker, you'll know!

You take high damage because he has a crti res debuff, yes his damage is high, no his tankiness is not high, in fact even on reapers and hestia, he will die easily especially if you are a summoner/archer/hunter

A slayer without a knight dont have enought dodge and block debuff to kill instantly, knight alone dont have enough damage to kill, they are complementary

Knight has less damage but high tankiness, slayer has high damage but low tankiness

You say critters are too strong, lies , just look at how many critters there are, litteraly 2, orhers are just monitored bots people use to farm

Learn to play and you wont die from a slayer, if you do thats a skill issue

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Re: Please weaken the critical strike profession
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2024, 09:16:20 AM »
Slayer has one of the weakest tankiness . Low ele res. Can be countered very easily with slows, attack speed slows, halt/repress , cast slows. If slayer is that op why am I currently the only one actively playing it ? In buffed fights it's becoming useless and should even get boosted , as well as a knight that should be boosted on team fights abilities.

Learn to play and try slayer for yourself . You will see how op it is.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(