Author Topic: The server needs updating.  (Read 519 times)

wang162710

• View Profile
The server needs updating.
« on: September 21, 2024, 01:12:22 AM »
I have an idea about the server. What do you think about random enchantment properties for equipment? The properties of enchantments cannot be improved, but they can be repeatedly overwritten. The properties of enchantments are in a random range, so that the equipment will be different. As for the enchantment material, it is still shine wood. I think this will make the server more active!
The illegal immigrants from Nicaragua to Spain enjoy eating lizards and even more so, a 300kg fat pig that rapes lizards!
share-85f56ff725f051cec32dd0d5f6396963" border="0

Friend

• View Profile
Re: The server needs updating.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2024, 02:50:28 AM »
xD makes no sence, we had that before shinewood, whats  the point of it now? are u trying to increase the green stat cap or?

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2024, 02:52:23 AM »
lizards > bats

Schatten0816
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2024, 07:26:00 AM »
That doesn't bring any new players. LvL up rewards in low lvl are just too bad, I don't think every player wants to invest money straight away after 1 day. And you need a Toh to farm, which you only get at LvL 100. But on the other hand, it is also difficult to make the server active, if you bring something new that new players can join, high LvL players will take advantage of it.

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2024, 09:36:14 AM »
There is a need of class rebalance, also admin should look into ignore ele builds being not counterable at all

My opinion is not to add some weird shit content to boost again chars, but maybe a new area to maybe boosts pets so it can help getting lv10 pets, maybe a new dungeon with rewards helping endgame people getting combineds easier but all based on guild or team play.

Maybe we could make a use of this new marble mine dungeon once it is fixed.

But please there is no need to boost gears anymore, they are already good as it is

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2024, 11:48:26 AM »
Nerf bob again plz