Author Topic: hello  (Read 11390 times)

dabshiree

• View Profile
Re: hello
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2024, 09:59:17 AM »
Can't beat it and want to change the rules? Who is the child?

That is the thing you fail to understand. We are beating it, but you knowing you will be defeated you abuse villain points and revive orbs which many players already pointed out this is a strategy used by CHN going all the way back to even before the fire. But the difference here is this is not eclipse where players level up, or casually farm on their way to 150. This place is for level 150s, with end game gear, and end game stats on their way to COMPLETE that gear. The rules you mention is related to areas far different than shinewood. This is a new area that will require new changes. If you dont like the fact you are the only player in the game that is trying to argue to keep the option for you to enter a 150 level area for end game players with a lvl 130 mage to VP feed your enemies to push them out of their own farm times or also to prevent anyone from coming during your farm time maybe try farming archondrite? or running for tesseris and get lucky tickets? both would fit you well
I like to use low level mage to help friends on debuff, why not? Can't I hit you with a mage if I'm attacked? I don't like grades, okay? I think Mages can fight at level 130! You can also be a 130 hunter to kill my mage, I will not be as persuasive as you! After all, you're afraid of getting punished! I'm not afraid! Because I can buy pardons and easily eliminate the penalty value! There are conditions to fight with the enemy! This is ridiculous! Pathetic!
You like to use low level mage to help friends on debuff while you actively farming with a summoner, orbi, sorcs, that all debuff WAY better and allow WAY more damage on the monsters in shinewood compared to a level 130 mage. Now do you see how you STILL dont make any sense? Yes ofcourse you can hit me with a mage if your main char is attacked, i have zero issues with that as the mage class has skills that allow it to hit other players. I have no idea what you mean by grades but on a grading scale i would say your mages are a D and mains maybe C - that is what i call grades like pertaining to a grading scale.
Once again you are correct mages are capable of fighting at level 130, actually i think you could fight with your mage at an even lower level than that. The point here is...just not in shinewood, it would be pointless because of the multiple reasons a few of us stated above. Now lets say the administration decide to do exactly what 98% of the server wants and take away the chance at getting villain points in shinewood and you STILL want to come debuff your friends monsters with your level 130 mage have at it, i support you! But i sir will pass on making a level 130 hunter because what do i need that for, i have the #1 hunter in the game and its level 150 and i only need to farm shinewood now for tools to finish maxing my gloves and my boots, so it would make no sense for me to make a lvl 130 hunter because i would not receive any tools or any drops for that matter. You understand now? Like if i need to translate it i can but i dont know how else to explain this to you. I get your upset because the player base wants to do away with your abuse of villain point feeding in an area to my knowledge was never set up to be this way. But you also need to take all of these facts into consideration and give this some thought. Right now you are just mad and make no sense. You are smarter than that i believe in you. Also you continue to mention the fact you can buy pardons, can you name one character you have had to buy pardons on? Because honestly i think this statement is a bold faced lie i dont think you can buy pardons at all, nor do i think you have ever had to buy pardons being that your union is the ONLY SIDE in the game that VP feeds. You see why this statement also makes no sense? You are the feeder, why would YOU need to buy pardons? When the fact is, WE are all buying pardons. Also once again even the fact of having to buy pardons STILL is not the issue at hand. The issue at hand is CHN alliance taking over Batard or RoGs farmed waves by abusing an issue we all know as VP Feeding in an area in ALL of our opinion is not meant to have a such thing of this abuse. Once again an example eclipse, this area SHOULD have the chance to get villain points because lower level players actively level and farm in this area all the way up to 150. This is to protect those players so they have something working against their enemy if they were to be perma killed. Shinewood is nothing like this at all, every monster is level 150 and the monsters are harder than any others in the game. You should know, your vp feeding mages die to them on the daily. Even when you full buff at times. I think i covered all bases, and also i think this conversation between me and the CHN alliance's spokesperson is over. #TakeAwayVPFeedingInShinewood - Have a nice day
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 10:04:19 AM by dabshiree »
- Driller

thangwang

• View Profile
Re: hello
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2024, 10:16:56 AM »
+1 remove VP from shinewood
Our Home