Official Announcements > Support

Battle Square babysitters

<< < (2/2)

burba_cz:
take some friends and kick their asses
they're only strong when you're alone
if you come same numbers they die and cry

Friend:

--- Quote from: rredlin on February 28, 2023, 02:05:47 AM ---Battle Square I know its a PvP area, but the guys that babysit the boss fights don't give an inch! They max out there character to that floors max and use minus ToAs to never lv up, so they can do this all day and night. Ive checked , over the past 3 weeks, only they can run it, I m not joking .... all day and all night. its like 4-5 guys all and they have a set schedule for each of them. no one can get the boss fight, they are hording the Authority of looser Orb, its needed to refine the lv 2 and 3 combination stones, and complete the quest. Kind of not fair to the other players that spend money on CC when they play to be blocked out of something we should have access to.

Just saying ...... Haters gonna Hate

OK I figured it out ! its a room full of underage kids in some 3rd world country and the evil overlord is forcing them to get ALL the orbs or else no pudding cup for you.....

I have spoken

--- End quote ---

rredlin:
Your funny, hope you didn't quit your day job .....

Friend:

--- Quote from: rredlin on February 28, 2023, 09:43:43 PM ---Your funny, hope you didn't quit your day job .....

--- End quote ---

i did and went to BS full time  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version