Author Topic: Hunter “PvE” debuffs  (Read 5451 times)

dabshiree

• View Profile
Hunter “PvE” debuffs
« on: October 14, 2023, 12:04:54 AM »
Hi all just wanted to see everyone’s opinion on this as it seems with a change of build and uniques hunter is playable in the new zone but the issues still lie that you must remain on defensive uniques + void or voids which is no problem but also only our HH debuff is AOE debuffing a total of (15) ele and dim resi. I’m suggesting to make hunters explosive bodkin (55) ele and dim resi debuff to also be AOE instead of single target. Comparing it to other classes Hunter would still hit lower than all of them except maybe swash but swash also has way more built in defensive stats in its kit compared to a hunter. Also in pvp it wouldn’t change anything. What you guys think?
- Driller

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
Re: Hunter “PvE” debuffs
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2023, 12:19:46 AM »
Maybe take away some ele res on the combo one and add it to the heroic one which is AOE. Archers also have just 1 AOE debuff but making helpless an AOE would make archers op as hell cause it's an unblockable skill. Sharing the amount of debuff between the two skills would make it fair enough I think.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2023, 01:33:30 AM »
Maybe take away some ele res on the combo one and add it to the heroic one which is AOE. Archers also have just 1 AOE debuff but making helpless an AOE would make archers op as hell cause it's an unblockable skill. Sharing the amount of debuff between the two skills would make it fair enough I think.

Even this would be perfect...take -15 from explosive bodkin putting it at - 40 ele/dim resi dbuff and make the Hunter HH dbuff - 30 ele/dim resi
- Driller

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2023, 04:50:47 AM »
Alot of class could use some love in pve.

It's a good idea to just swap some stats to the HH aoe, but I doubt archer main would be happy about a change like that since the debuff is unblockable.

So as of hunter I think it's a good idea, for other class like archer, we would need the opinion of said archers.

OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2023, 09:13:31 AM »
I didn't say to take away on archer :p just hunter - it's the only class that has low ele res debuff as aoe
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(