General Discussion > Suggestions

Exp Toggle (on/off)

(1/4) > >>

Galadriel:
Dear justac, please do a favour to players and let players toggle on/off the experience gain. Since the low level accesories are more important now we will need this option. Toa Minus is silly because we want to be able to decide gaining exp whenever we want. For example if i drop enough loki ring in a few hours i would like to keep leveling at the rest of the day. But if i open a Toa Minus i have to wait until it finish. If you can't give up the money that you recieve by selling toa minus then please make it on/off. Thanks.

shado:
on WOC its exp on/off , and on justac thay have so much monay then i think they need do like it , now we need more time to get more exc rings , more farm etc then we need it so much like on/off exp or toa on/off

Galadriel:

--- Quote from: burba_cz on April 11, 2021, 04:00:09 PM ---so people will need just 1 toa  for weeks
you really want them go bankrupt :) server haven't started yet and people look way to destroy it already XD

read rates again, removing exp by dead from mobs will be better than toa minus.

--- End quote ---

your iq seems to equal to a worm but ye thanks for your opinion.

Galadriel:

--- Quote from: burba_cz on April 11, 2021, 06:08:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Galadriel on April 11, 2021, 05:58:14 PM ---I have lack of arguments so I start to insult him.

--- End quote ---

nice start

keep begging for free ec sad person

--- End quote ---

I do not argue with stupids, i gently said thank to you for saving justac from being destroyed, now please go back to your cave.

D0gm4:
suggestion will be noticed.
but lets test it first, since the EXP at the first stage is totaly different compared to the previous version of Justac.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version