Author Topic: debuffs way of infernum  (Read 8781 times)

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
debuffs way of infernum
« on: August 10, 2023, 03:39:00 AM »
hello,

many players give me feedbacks about infernum fights as follows :

The debuff mechanism of current Infernum is auto red all , which is not conducive to small or middle-scale team fight, because melee players will be quickly cleared out by teammates' & enemy debuffs

together.

how about changing it to the method of Ancient or previous Infernum,  need to click on ppls into fight state (avoid  debuffs of teammates)

Aook

• View Profile
Re: debuffs way of infernum
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 08:43:03 AM »
I like it that way, because it requires playerd to be careful when they put their macro on or when they debuff

It will require you and your teammates to communicate and not just spam macro 24/7 without thinking

Its good how they made infernum, all is needed there is to fix the routes from spawns because you often get stuck there

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2023, 08:45:20 AM »
I would maybe change the way we see players. Like making everyone having a star over their head. Sometimes I don't see players coming cause they melt with the environment...
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2023, 09:03:07 AM »
GM's intentions were to make infernum hard, and it is that. Right now "pvp wise" infernum is perfect. If you plan to bring 10+ players to fight 3 be aware the more you bring the harder it will be and yes melee characters take damage from all players which means you must kite, watch debuffs, get targets when they have many debuffs stacked. The design is amazing, only the strong survive. If you want to fight fights strictly where you can win off numbers or buffs try CF for kaligo since you can full party buff there and make the fight pointless, or tesseris fights where you can full party buff and bring twice your enemies number for almost a guaranteed win. Infernum is the ONE place right now in game where skilled players can outshine numbers, buffs, any counterparts that anywhere else could hurt a single player. Dont try and destroy the one skill based pvp area we have Lure, leave infernum alone. As aook said, the only fixes i could foresee infernum needing is the fact slayers can jump from platform to platform and at times you can fall off the map. Ofcourse some bug fixes to infernum would be amazing but at this very moment i think the GM's are going in the right direction 100% with infernum. Also ill add i think blindarrow's idea is great sometimes it is hard to target players, but once again infernum was meant to be hard and at this moment it is that.
- Driller

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2023, 10:23:40 AM »
On top of that, i didn't see any players in general complaining about it

The few that complains are the one that barely plays the server nowadays and come like 2 or 3 times and they are just 2 or 3 people
Those are like Neyla or Shank but as you know they are mostly on Archonia or stopped playing Archlord and just come sometimes in Justac

So i don't see where did you get those players complaning because i don't see who it can be

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2023, 01:42:22 PM »
+ 1 for Lure suggestions

Gaoqilan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2023, 01:43:11 PM »
+ 1 for Lure suggestions

Foreman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2023, 01:44:49 PM »
+ 2 for Lure suggestions

justac111

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2023, 01:45:42 PM »
 :-\  many players give me feedbacks about infernum fights as follows :

The debuff mechanism of current Infernum is auto red all , which is not conducive to small or middle-scale team fight, because melee players will be quickly cleared out by teammates' & enemy debuffs

together.

how about changing it to the method of Ancient or previous Infernum,  need to click on ppls into fight state (avoid  debuffs of teammates)
 +1111111111111  The original setup was great. The map from 2020, I really miss it

Duang
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2023, 01:47:12 PM »
这种混战对近战职业太不公平了,还是以前的模式好,不会被误伤

D0gm4
  • Normal volunteer
  • Republic Of Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2023, 02:43:31 PM »
Just my feedback as a player:

it was strange at the start, but i got used to it and LOVE the actual settings.

have a nice day
----------------------------------------------------
VTeam Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3
EventTeam YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtfX5WkaGpb34BX2r6swfA
----------------------------------------------------

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2023, 03:46:02 PM »
Just my feedback as a player:

it was strange at the start, but i got used to it and LOVE the actual settings.

have a nice day

tbh , as ranged caster , i like this setting

but for zerk  swash dragonslayer , it's hard.

i try to tell themself put here, but they don't konw how to express the hard feelings

it's just a suggestion

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2023, 04:34:31 PM »
if infernum was meant to win strictly off buffs or numbers it would be designed that way currently. it is meant to be hard, as the GM said. I also play knight and at times melee can be hard, i also play hunter and see how it is easier defensively at times as cast. But simple strategy and keeping an eye on the debuffs your char has while in melee range makes it fun. So that players cannot all pile one player and let the macro fly. You also must communicate with your team when you are going into melee range so that they also do not kill you. Its challenging lure, but i think with more practice they might enjoy it.
- Driller

LeafaSenpai

• Captain Halorck
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Chanel
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2023, 04:57:29 PM »
let me get my point of view as an elem on infernum :
- its better than ancient was cause its harder and even more for elem since she is so slow
- makes it more skill based not braindead macro spam
- better farm than ancient was
- needs to fix the bugs inside like mutation Restrain and getting stuck everywhere
- and its better for solo players and low members guild to try and get end game stuff

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2023, 05:33:45 PM »
Bugs should be fixed before changing settings so everyone can feel it correctly.

I dont like the current settings and would rather it be like previous Infernum, but im not the most active there so I haven't get use to the current settings.

Let's hope everyone has a good experience
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3