Author Topic: Bg buff  (Read 2321 times)

Gamboa
    • View Profile
Bg buff
« on: April 09, 2024, 08:15:17 PM »
Make free bg buff for all class almost one day per week !!!

wang162710
    • View Profile
Re: Bg buff
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 08:02:51 AM »
I completely agree! I have also suggested Bg buff, but it was not approved! And there are also many people who oppose it! Many useless people like to kill characters with buffs, that's all they have!

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 12:23:19 PM »
With the new systems of bg only will get bg people with more friends online. For me is fine but allmost for all class can have it make a bg buff free one day almost or 2 day

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 02:01:49 AM »
It's just a computer on the buff, everyone is out to work! It doesn't make any sense! I'm just fooling myself!

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 07:26:04 AM »
+++

yeah  there are more races then  others so its always very 1 or 2 sided buffs :l u can stay with no buff for 5 days sometimes  :'(

Game Operator
  • Global Moderator
  • Justac Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2024, 03:51:48 PM »
Hello. We would like to remind that, at the request of players, we have reduced the health of the BG bosses. We have also increased the amount of buffs that can be obtained by adding buffs to sub-bosses as well.  Which increased the daily pool to over 50 buff chances and the weekly pool to over 300. The suggested change will eliminate any point in playing these fights other than obtaining items.

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2024, 11:20:14 PM »
Make bg buff like a task diadly. With that everyone who play can have it. Atm just people wana farm them with guild have ot

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2024, 12:09:42 PM »
Hello. We would like to remind that, at the request of players, we have reduced the health of the BG bosses. We have also increased the amount of buffs that can be obtained by adding buffs to sub-bosses as well.  Which increased the daily pool to over 50 buff chances and the weekly pool to over 300. The suggested change will eliminate any point in playing these fights other than obtaining items.

What do you mean by sub bosses, side fortress and center bosses are the only ones alive during RvR

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2024, 12:45:22 PM »

What do you mean by sub bosses, side fortress and center bosses are the only ones alive during RvR

i think GM means they added buffs to boss minions too, before they  been just regular monster minion with no rvr buff on them

Gamboa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2024, 12:49:06 PM »
I think gm mean the small minion spawn with big boss on center.

But almost do something for all class won bg buff !