General Discussion > Suggestions

Some views and suggestions on this update

<< < (2/3) > >>

Justseeyou:

--- Quote from: Aook on March 20, 2024, 07:23:12 AM ---Critters are once again ignored and it feels like they want to kill such classes, all cast classes got insane improvement recently, thus making critter not usable in fight or in endgame area

Now critter will just get destroyed before they even get the chance to reach the fight due to all these range increase to some classes, whats the point for me to still have this crit class then ?

If you want only cast players just make cast knight a viable option, but right now it would be the most useless cast class we have ever seen due to his lack of mana, no sb/ele res/dim res/resi debuff in his kit, low range and easily cast debuffed and slowed by just one archer

Do something its not the first time we call for critters such as knight and slayer to be useful

--- End quote ---
Even I quit critical class, but what you said is true. LOL

Justseeyou:
I think this suggestion player talking is the fact. Summoner is powerful and I am changing my orbite into summoner. For slayer, I 100% quit. that is only for the boss farming. The cd for HH skill make some class more powerful even they are already powerful enough. This version still ignores critical class, and some classes have nothing changed and seem to become weaker because other classes become stronger. I wish more update and more balance in each class, making more choision for more players. It is a team fight game, not summoner fight game. It is Archlord, not summoner archolord. If this game has more balance of cast/ and critical class, more balance in each class, there will be more players coming back. Hope it happen soon.

Friend:
from JustZerk to JustSummoner  ;D  ;D im waiting now for JustRanger  8)

love the shrinewood update <3 thank you  :-*

--- Quote ---Even I quit critical class, but what you said is true. LOL
--- End quote ---

we cant fix the attack speed bug so we will force them to play cast classes  ;D

wang162710:
Human archers should be strengthened accordingly, because his attack distance is no longer his advantage! The moving speed is not very fast, however, any profession is much higher than his defense ability. If you strengthen other professions without corresponding enhancement to human archers, you will be relatively weakened!

wang162710:
Please don't say anything full of buff, I'm not for farming. When I fight one-on-one, he can only keep running, and even passing by other players will be killed! Now they are all strengthened, and the living space of archers is too small! You can't deny this! Even if the archer wears a defensive suit, he will die instantly! We should have given him more room to operate before!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version