General Discussion > Suggestions

Some views and suggestions on this update

<< < (3/3)

wang162710:
The wtt on Discord is already obvious. Archers and Berserker have to change their careers, which proves the imbalance of this update! Don't always lie!

dabshiree:

--- Quote from: wang162710 on March 21, 2024, 01:11:54 AM ---The wtt on Discord is already obvious. Archers and Berserker have to change their careers, which proves the imbalance of this update! Don't always lie!

--- End quote ---

I have no idea why you are crying so much. You guys need to use your head a bit more and not be so quick to cry. This update in my opinion was HUGE for EVERY class except critters. Archers dont nearly have the mana issues of a hunter and now being able to use HH skills as normal skills? Their damage alone has went up, they are STILL the fastest class in the game, cannot be slowed OR stunned. Also on zerkers, zerkers hands down next to summoners are THE BEST to farm shinewood and infernum which is the two main farming spots in the game right now. They also have very high defensives which allows them not to worry much of being killed. Their are classes that NEEDED help like mage, now mage for once since ive started playing this game is not a secondary class this was an amazing update. Also hunter, there was 2-3 active hunters in the game and want to know why? Solo hunters cannot kill anyone. Now at least we have more dot damage and more mspeed. The administration did an amazing job on this update. You guys are so quick to be negative especially "KTV" guild. Stop crying of archer and zerker these classes both benefit from the HH skill update and already was top tier. Let other classes possibly be top tier for once. Once again, GREAT work from the administration on this update. My only input is i think it is time to do something for critters, possibly an easy update just make crit defense much lower to monsters in shinewood therefore helping them farm. As for PVP they are fine. Thanks

Lure:

--- Quote from: dabshiree on March 21, 2024, 02:54:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: wang162710 on March 21, 2024, 01:11:54 AM ---The wtt on Discord is already obvious. Archers and Berserker have to change their careers, which proves the imbalance of this update! Don't always lie!

--- End quote ---

I have no idea why you are crying so much. You guys need to use your head a bit more and not be so quick to cry. This update in my opinion was HUGE for EVERY class except critters. Archers dont nearly have the mana issues of a hunter and now being able to use HH skills as normal skills? Their damage alone has went up, they are STILL the fastest class in the game, cannot be slowed OR stunned. Also on zerkers, zerkers hands down next to summoners are THE BEST to farm shinewood and infernum which is the two main farming spots in the game right now. They also have very high defensives which allows them not to worry much of being killed. Their are classes that NEEDED help like mage, now mage for once since ive started playing this game is not a secondary class this was an amazing update. Also hunter, there was 2-3 active hunters in the game and want to know why? Solo hunters cannot kill anyone. Now at least we have more dot damage and more mspeed. The administration did an amazing job on this update. You guys are so quick to be negative especially "KTV" guild. Stop crying of archer and zerker these classes both benefit from the HH skill update and already was top tier. Let other classes possibly be top tier for once. Once again, GREAT work from the administration on this update. My only input is i think it is time to do something for critters, possibly an easy update just make crit defense much lower to monsters in shinewood therefore helping them farm. As for PVP they are fine. Thanks

--- End quote ---

hello

correct spelling "You guy need to use your head" / Not  "You guys need to use your head"

i like this update to make justac , Not Only A farming Game but also Some Life.

#1 if possible, server may need take care of Critter on shrinewood mobs , No need like eclipse but some promote on mobs

#2 if possible , server may need some "boss" to fight

#1 #2  / It was yesterday player communicated with me. some things wish me to give some feedbacks / so i put

as for sum / archer , i don't think normal sum players have good engouh to kill archer.  (100+ cast debuff)

if u want to test , u could make a sum and try fight Proteus / Darkness / Haikuotiankong  which i think is top three archer ingame

have a good day all

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version