General Discussion > Suggestions

hello about new shinewood

<< < (2/3) > >>

Aook:
I really like this update, i didnt have any motivation to play in the past few months because it was so tiring to set up shinewood on interesting waves just to get no drop or 1 /2 drops

The fact that each wave changed each 15mins is nice so we can just get there and in 1h30 do a full rotation, unlike before it was 4+ hours

The drop rate of shards is a bit too high in the boxes, the other day in 2h i got 14 of them, so yeah maybe lower it a bit, but for runes and tools its nice as it is

What eijun proposes for tools not removing 1% on stats when failing could be nice, if the success rate isnt too low, ATM i get way more fails than sucess on higher level tools so i still believe that we should try keeping it at this success rate for now and test how it goes

Also if you want to talk about fights, there is fights, just when your union make dumb alliance just to get numbers of course other guilds wont join if they have to play against 3 times their numbers, so dont complain about it

shado:
yea the suggestion about the failed not lowering the stats also appeals to me, on some items so many tools go and all the time the stats stand still
it's like this in a circle, +1 and -1 anyway i used lvl 5/6.....
or make a lvl 7 tools like add u +5% or  if this its so rare

Friend:
yes lets reduce shard drops , because when i WTB shards /w me,         0 whispers  8)

D0gm4:
i think for now, there doesnt need anything to be adjusted at drops.
Shards are many, but we need also many and solo player getting also a chance.

about sieges, its always up and down.
depends also who is fighting who.
if enemy cant make it to get a castle for AL, ofc there is no fight?
sherlock logic :P

Proteus:
This update is what was needed to be done a long time ago. The drop is much better and adjusted to people that don't have 4 hours+ to play the game in a daily basis. Most importantly less stressful and of course there are fights in a daily basis.

Shards drop is better for sure but it ain't easy to make the perfect 5 stat parts which most of us are aiming. I've spent more than 200 shards for  example to make a part with all 5 required stats and still failing.

Please at thread creators make suggestions that will benefit overall the players and not your pockets. Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version