Author Topic: Let's talk about lv7 tools.  (Read 2409 times)

wang162710
    • View Profile
Let's talk about lv7 tools.
« on: April 07, 2024, 02:30:11 AM »
The chances of lv7 tools appearing are too low! Anyway, it shouldn't be like this! Because other level tools will fail! Then you should make level 7 tools special! For example, 100% successfully increased 5 attribute values! I think it will be very good! No one will complain!
The benefits of doing so are great! Everyone will be willing to synthesize advanced tools! And it will consume game money and materials! The reason why no one will synthesize it now is that all tools have a high failure rate! You have to admit this! Many people complain every day! But if you add 5 points to the level 7 tool at a time, then the synthesis will become meaningful!
lv7 Tools = 5x lv6 + 500m + 100x archondrites
Lv7 can increase 5 attribute values by 100%
I think this would be very good!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 03:15:01 AM by wang162710 »

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about lv7 tools.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2024, 04:49:49 AM »
Lv7 could be craftable,

but i disagree that they should increase all your stats to maximum right away. It would be meaningfull to farm anything else but that item.
You price of refine lv7 could be reduced for the current lv7 we have, but for what you are asking its WAY to cheap.

Maxing your items for 5x lv6 = 3b, 500m, 100 archondrites = 300m, so for 4b you would make a maxed items that now you can need 10 to 20b worth of tools to do ?

What will you do when you have everything done ?
This is a grind, its meant to last for a long time or BE hard to get something maxed.

My opinion,
option 1:
just maybe make current lv7 craftable could be a good thing when you are close to finishing your items
option 2
or lv7 could Max only 1 stat of the armor, so you would need 5x lv7 tools to max a item, then that would make sense
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 05:03:24 AM »
Why not use lv6 for+1? If the effect of LV7 is not to increase more, it will be meaningless! You haven't realized where the problem lies with this game yet! When everyone doesn't need to trade game coins, this game is almost finished! Do you understand? You are all using PP trading, so what else is there in the game? It must be done in the way I mentioned to enable more players to trade within the game and the game can survive!
All my expenses are donations and in-game transactions, and I prefer the game to survive longer! Please carefully consider before giving a response! The benefit of my suggestion is to consume more in-game currency and materials! The first thing is to make the benefits obtained at level 7 feel worthwhile, so that someone can consume materials to synthesize them! Do you think that if you lower the cost of synthesis now, someone will start synthesizing? Don't joke anymore! If there is not enough advantage, no one will synthesize anything! Because they are all just+1, if they are all+1 synthesized, it is meaningless!

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 05:05:42 AM »
Lv7 could be craftable,

but i disagree that they should increase all your stats to maximum right away. It would be meaningfull to farm anything else but that item.
You price of refine lv7 could be reduced for the current lv7 we have, but for what you are asking its WAY to cheap.

Maxing your items for 5x lv6 = 3b, 500m, 100 archondrites = 300m, so for 4b you would make a maxed items that now you can need 10 to 20b worth of tools to do ?

This is a grind, its meant to last for a long time or BE hard to get something maxed.

My opinion,
option 1:
just maybe make current lv7 craftable could be a good thing when you are close to finishing your items
option 2
or lv7 could Max only 1 stat of the armor, so you would need 5x lv7 tools to max a item, then that would make sense
You misunderstood my meaning, I wasn't talking about a direct maximum value! What I mean is+5! The LV7 synthesized from 5 LV6 should be+5, it should be+5 because they have invested more materials!
Do you know the reason why there are fewer servers now? Because too many people are unwilling to cultivate! After working hard for 5 hours and losing 3 attribute values, what kind of mood would you have to play the game? Firstly, changing the attributes of a triangle is a very difficult task! Failed to increase attribute values! You must make relative adjustments if improving attributes always fails!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 05:22:00 AM by wang162710 »

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 05:07:43 AM »
Lv7 could be craftable,

My opinion,
option 1:
option 2
You misunderstood my meaning, I wasn't talking about a direct maximum value! What I mean is+5! The LV7 synthesized from 5 LV6 should be+5, it should be+5 because they have invested more materials!
Or the function of LV7 is+3, but the relative synthesis formula should be 3x LV6+some other materials!

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2024, 06:12:43 AM »
sorry i misunderstood your point,

yeah lv 7 could increase more then just +1 at 99,99%,
I dont know how much it should increase or if it should be craftable, but lv 7 feel like a letdown at the moment for sure.
Current level 7 apply only on specific terms if your item is almost finish, it doesnt give you a very high feeling or value of item.

lets see more opinion
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

Justseeyou
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2024, 08:10:56 AM »
10000000% percent agree. let us make some value of high-level tools. Just do it.

Aook

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2024, 08:35:59 AM »
Since Lv7 tools are so hard to get it should either be+1 on all the stats that are not maxed so it actually makes sense to try to get one, because right now its so rare but does nothing else than what we get from other tools

I dont think it should be refineable, but maybe droppable on gods wave since its the hardest wave

If lv7 tools max one stat, then keep it only for sarcophagus and not craftable

The chance of 99.99% success is BS, its so hard to get, but it can fail, so yeah make it 100% sucess.

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2024, 08:52:52 AM »
Since Lv7 tools are so hard to get it should either be+1 on all the stats that are not maxed so it actually makes sense to try to get one, because right now its so rare but does nothing else than what we get from other tools

I dont think it should be refineable, but maybe droppable on gods wave since its the hardest wave

If lv7 tools max one stat, then keep it only for sarcophagus and not craftable

The chance of 99.99% success is BS, its so hard to get, but it can fail, so yeah make it 100% sucess.
I think what you said is also good, whether it's random+5 or all+1, they are very meaningful! Of course, it would be even better if you could consume both game currency and materials at the same time! At least I think so!

Chickalove

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2024, 09:52:59 AM »
It would be cool to drop lv7 tools from 7 wave in my opinion. Since shinewood came few months ago i did not open lv7 from sarco.. So yea would be better if you can drop it. In my opinion i wouldnt change anything else at the moment. I dont think so the tools are failing too much, at least for me not. Maybe some people dont know when and which tools they need to use at that point.

Xsauron

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2024, 01:52:02 PM »
Agree 100% that something should been done with Lv7 Tool, make it 100% success rate & let it make +5 on stats or add +1 on all the stats that Isen’t at max. I think its should not be refineable, but agree it should maybe been dropping on wave 7 as it very hard to drop in sarcos boxes.

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2024, 02:03:34 PM »
You guys dont find its easy enough as it is? How many 5 stat tops are in the game now compared to before this update? What about 5 stat weapons? Prices have dropped dramatically and players are mostly all acquiring this gear for a low price or a few rolls of the 1000 shards that drop. Keep the tools difficult, its legit the only thing left in this game thats a challenge. Thats my opinion.
- Driller

Friend

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2024, 12:29:50 AM »
add them to npc reward while we are at it  :-*