General Discussion > Free Chat

Reopen BIT 49 、BIT 79 and Infernum

(1/2) > >>

Lure:

fight for eidolon and get something ?  XD

and bit 49 79 is a stable way to obtain Old Ashtal and Sicon

anyway  BIT 49 is a very interesting map, i miss my bit 49 archer so much  ::) ::)   just have

some fun XD

Amoswar:
Infernum/Eidolon reaper
I think a boss with a exclusive drop would be something needed in the current state of the game, there are to many "easy" ways to get everything you need out of boxes or farm without much fight for it..
"Eidolon Reaper" was the best thing Justac had in years due to its absolute necessity for specific items/title.
Even if the map around it had alot of bugs and flaws, it was something created for fights with high reward of drop.
Similar to what we currently have with Ancient, but the map is to small and can be cleared by a single player in less then 5 mins. Then you have to wait, Infernum had no wait and constant farm/fight.
I hope to see something similar in the futur.

Bit 49-79
I dont think there are anything that would make the world "appealing" for anyone to go there, you can already get nectars from Ancient and Asthal-Scion from Boxes.
It would need a whole new purpose, but similar to "Battle Square" the elite gear ruin the whole fun that world brings.
It would need to be a world only "realm lv1" could be used as gear to make it "fair" for everyone.

Lets see what the futur bring !

Lure:
    elite gear  cost  tons of time、lts and money. so  it's  fair,very op gears still hard to get

i agree with u said  game need more fun   ;D ;D

boxes open with new ashtals and scion , old still need way to get

CF is just belong to 2-3 ppl  XD

Srđjan Nikolić:
so again one player can lock entrance with full gear twink and bot on inside on another char
have more that ideas?

Lure:

--- Quote from: Srđjan Nikolić on October 20, 2022, 10:59:39 AM ---so again one player can lock entrance with full gear twink and bot on inside on another char
have more that ideas?

--- End quote ---

make game some  fun

ancient  just one player  farm  less than  5mins   it's  15mins  and need to run  and  wait

how others play some fun?

just old ashtals and scion  it's not worth too much nowadays, it's a another way to get it so so

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version