Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Suggestions / Re: What I have to say
« Last post by Nymeria on May 15, 2024, 04:24:12 PM »
Archer just need run when get any debuff and is unkillable. For that have high mov speed and anti stun and with newgear with coldown is perma anti stun allways.

And that's where ranger comes in the talk. 35m range, 10% ms less than an archer, when fully debuffed you can easily gap close with an archer as a ranger..
« Last post by Gamboa on May 15, 2024, 04:23:20 PM »
Archer just need run when get any debuff and is unkillable. For that have high mov speed and anti stun and with newgear with coldown is perma anti stun allways.

Hunter is just hunter "cure"

« Last post by dabshiree on May 15, 2024, 04:14:20 PM »
@Gamboa yes I am fully aware ele and summoner are overpowered and I can kind of see how archer can be overpowered in team fights full buff and strictly in that way but how is hunter overpowered can you explain?
Suggestions / Re: About criters
« Last post by dexcel on May 15, 2024, 03:46:38 PM »
In pvp critters fine , i cant do anything against Knight + slayer already i would suggest to remove Party buffs in Shine
« Last post by dexcel on May 15, 2024, 03:44:58 PM »
Sorc narc is 90% but Feels Like 50% and Most of the time i cant use it becouse the perma cc. I have to make them red First with reqium. Playing sorc is 0% fun in Larger fights. More than 60k hp and die in seconds some times aswell. I cant use my sb Buff becouse i cant use Combies. If they keep buffing Other classes and dont change anything ill stop Playing sorc
« Last post by Nymeria on May 15, 2024, 03:32:48 PM »
I don't agree on that..

Zerk is a little slow but has huge damage & very good debuffs, Swash is about the same (and brings a lot of control in a teamfight with the high skill block debuffs + CD). Orbiter is very consistant, both tanky & supportive.
Ranger is fast, has high damage in a team fight, can bring anti-stun in the balance.
Sorcerer is prolly the highest control class (Narcolepsy still has a 40 second duration and a 95% success rate), halt is good, the debuffs aren't so hard to land (especialy as requiem is a 100% success debuff) and the damage is ok.

Every class has it's own strengths & weaknesses, that's why some combos are stronger than others.
I don't see Elementalist being overpowered, she has high damage but is still a little slow. Archer have extreme mobility but on the other side of the cleaver, you get 2/3 shots by almost everyone.
Hunter got nerfed hard with the cure adjust because if you don't pay attention you can easily get dunked.
« Last post by Gamboa on May 15, 2024, 03:17:42 PM »
That 4 class are overpowered compare with the others.
« Last post by dabshiree on May 15, 2024, 03:15:55 PM »
lmfao what needs to be nerfed on an archer or hunter? and please explain your reasoning as i did. lets have a healthy discussion im curious
Suggestions / Re: About criters
« Last post by Gamboa on May 15, 2024, 02:56:15 PM »
The problem is critical are not playing together make combo sorc knight slayer and crit can kill whatever
« Last post by Gamboa on May 15, 2024, 02:54:38 PM »
They need nerf sumoner elem archer and hunter.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10