Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Game Discussion / about hh map
« Last post by ertugrul0748 on Today at 03:04:23 PM »
I think summoning orb should be used on the heavens hell map in the game. because people are no longer there for farming. it's a dead map like aslyum. it's annoying to run to the last sport when we want to muscle with buffers on a map that we only use to get to a certain level. please comment on this issue. there may be something missing or something I have missed.
Suggestions / Re: What I have to say
« Last post by Blindarrow on Today at 12:25:12 PM »
For summoner it would need to increase the HH DMG reduction to make it even. Now it's % reduction for DMG but just low amount of HH DMG reduction. On full new scions summoner is reaching too much heroic DMG . Other way would be boosting heroic resistance or adding heroic resistance instead of heroic defence or another Stine fir heroic resistance. Some classes like archer have 0 or just few % heroic resistance which makes them take the full heroic load which might reach few k DMG.
Reworking heroic resistance or heroic defence (make it at least 4x more than now cause 30 heroic def is a joke)
« Last post by Nymeria on Today at 11:44:03 AM »
please increase swash movement speed

Ever since a few classes got a movement speed upgrade (mage, elem, hunter), I do agree Swash could use a few % of movement speed back (in advent legend).
I'd even add that to compensate the higher movement speed, the % slow of Lightning rush should be decreased from 90% (rank 15) to something like 50%.
This way swash would be able to catch up a bit more, and wouldn't be able to obliterate someone's move speed (as Archer and Swash are the only classes immune to slows).

I also played cast ranger for a big while, and the class is lovely in PvP. The problem is that in PVE, you can't compete or farm efficiently. With a full 8/8 gear, I deal about the same damage than a summoner with 2/2 parts or a swash with 2/2 parts (the ones I tested myself).
On the other part, the range increase, is a cool thing, but as ranger already can reach very high movement speed %, wasn't necessary, it's easy to catch up with anybody (only archers out speed a ranger, and you can gap close with Shadow Chaser). I'd strongly suggest to revert the range upgrade or lower it, and find a way to increase rangers PvE damage somehow.

Overall, I do think most places shall be designed for self buffs, even shinewood, for more challenge.

About the summoner, I haven't played it enough myself and didn't play classes that are very vulnerable to it, so I can't really tell if it's DMG is too high or if it's just the 2 weapons + full new scion gear making a difference.
« Last post by Lure on Today at 11:28:02 AM »
as a sum,

pvp be killed by Proteus a lot , then "Archer" is too powerful ,  "need nerf damage" ^^

try chose good stats gears and put the right stones or something else into it and Max Everything and operate well which help a lot

have a good day ingame or life.
« Last post by dabshiree on Today at 10:23:53 AM »
i agree on one valid point, summoner is one of the only classes that can kill other classes while they are on hestia and reapers and also tank just about every if not every class. in my opinion summoner needs a damage nerf.
« Last post by Blindarrow on Today at 10:11:04 AM »
Lowering the value would encourage new players to come and play here. Higher value of items will cause only farm for food players to play. Many ppl stop or don't come back because it's too expensive to make new uniques and new elites etc.
Deacreaing gold drop in infernum  would positively affect only farmers . Casual players would never gear up.
To increase gold value :
Remove archindrites from tools upgrade lvl 2-4 and from sarcophagus - none is refining them because it's still not worth it. Ppl seat on mamy many mats and tools lvl 1-3 just because they are too expensive to refine .

To encourage new players to play here make some events for new players, bring more activity to the server, bring other events than "exp+drop" .
Suggestions / What I have to say
« Last post by wang162710 on Today at 08:13:58 AM »
Strongly recommendations: 1 strongly recommend decrease summoner damage and move speed. That is not fair that a class can kill evey full 8 class even other classes with tank uniques. it makes this game broken balance and much more boring.  summoner already have more HP than other class, if still have more damage, this game just want other class die as soon as possible, summoner should like swash, decrease one of the weap damage, and decrease the move speed, otherwise, please increase swash movement speed.  2 cut the full buff in most area of maps, each class should have less than 10X team buffs, it make critcal class have more servival area, and encourage critcal classes come back.  3 cut the gold drop in infernum, the gold price is inflation by days, the silver cion from infernum should be canceled or cut half drops.  Nowadays, a lot of nice goods cannot be bought from the AH. if you cannot control the inflation of gold, please make the EC can deal in AH like another service, which EC should be the main translations in game, and you can earn more money , don't be shy to recognize the disadvantage in this game, it almost die service if you do nothing to prevent unbalance in this game. Balance classes and stabilizing the economy is the most important for players. Thanks so much.
If you want the game back on track! Then you need to adjust like this!1 Cancel the gold bonus in the first row, 2 reduce the race item drop, 3 reduce the gold drop in inf
Suggestions / Re: new item ec release of agreement pro
« Last post by W4b on Today at 12:27:16 AM »
10$ for item that allow you get 100$?
You can now buy outdated items from players cheap. Sounds a good way to become rich.
Announcements / Exchange Service & Update information.
« Last post by GM-MOD on May 08, 2024, 11:00:54 PM »
Hello, after players inquiries about advanced royal exchange, we have discussed a lot about this situation and agreed to go for some compromise.

During the new exchange service, you will be able to exchange any necklace with an advanced royal cloak and any ring containing Ring Spirit Player Stone level 5+. In exchange, you will receive back the accessories restored to the basic 3 slotted versions, advanced royal, wings, and Ring Spirit Player Stone that were contained in the item. Any extra slots above 3 or stones won't be restored.

We do not agree to exchange any other items than those mentioned above. In the past, some players tried to abuse our kindness during the event service and blackmail us to exchange more than we agreed on, and that left a bad taste for this kind of service.

Service is planned for May 18–19.

More than that, we are preparing an update that should come out around two weeks from now. The update will contain more class refreshment, Eclipse and Infernum changes, stability fixes, and more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10