Author Topic: About how to get frog buff  (Read 9165 times)

wang162710
    • View Profile
About how to get frog buff
« on: January 17, 2024, 02:52:37 AM »
Hello, dear operations team!
I am a very fond justac player!
I am a Chinese and I need to leave for work before 7am every day! We can't play until 8:00 PM! About frog buff, I can't get it, so I keep my computer on 24 hours a day waiting for frog buff, but I always get killed! I can't get frog buff!
Can you change a way to get frog buffs, such as killing a certain number of monsters of similar rank, if you meet this condition, you will get all frog buffs directly, the duration is 1 day! This will make it fairer for everyone! Not a specific time to get it! I've been wasting electricity for days! But they keep getting killed! Can't get frog buff! Hope you can make a change! Thank you very much!

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: About how to get frog buff
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 02:57:39 AM »
they could also bring back the 4 time RvR, but it would still be taking mostly by 1 side, im fine with it tho.
OLD Leader of RetardMafia

You can Join the Justac Discord at : https://discord.gg/wdgEYn3

dabshiree

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 03:08:54 AM »
i wouldnt be opposed to 4x BG buffs, at our time in NA we have 1 at 8am/9am 1 at 12pm/1pm and 1 at 5pm/6pm ... make 1 more 10pm/11pm very good time thank you staff great work
- Driller

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 03:36:18 AM »
You may misunderstand my meaning, I mean there is no frog buff activity during my online time, I keep my computer on every day waiting for buff, but always get killed! Makes it impossible for me to get frog buffs and the electricity bill is also very expensive! If I save money on electricity, I prefer to donate to the server!

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 03:52:47 AM »
The game should be as fair as possible, no matter how many times a day you give the frog buff is only for those high-end players to send lt, for us low level players can not get anything! I just want the buff though! So a change should be made and it shouldn't be a waste of electricity to get frog buff, don't you think! It doesn't make any sense for a server to have a computer on all day!

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 04:20:23 AM »
Or a little more lenient! Get frog buff just by being online! You can also get it while standing in town, so you don't waste your electricity bill!

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 04:27:25 AM »
RvR buffs are a reward for the boss killing.

Giving it from free would just mean nothing....

They made it more challenging so it could be more about actual fight and good communication.

I understand you might want it for your class all the time, but its not somehting you can achieve solo.

Lure

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2024, 04:38:19 AM »
hello,

some races (Moonelf / Human)is hard get race buffs, the root cause is Zerk is everything in shrinewood farming.

try cancel Stun of Shrinewood mobs , make all class have some reasonable damage on shrinewood mobs. no matter critter or caster . no matter stun/unstun class.

so every class have some players , all classs need race buffs , then will be easy for ur race to get buffs.

at least it's my points as an player

have a good day ingame or life.

Blindarrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2024, 08:04:20 AM »
I also have no time to be here for every rvr and I'm playing an archer which gets buffs by luck every few days. It is what it is. Changing it to getting it for free or daily event would destroy the current rvr battle which is a lot of fun . An 4. RvR battle would be a reasonable solution. It's impossible you are working 24/7 so there will always be time to get in PC during a day and get the buffs.
R.I.P. :
Eternalshot lvl 150 Archer
Mjolnir lvl 141 Zerk
And all my other 30 twinks :(

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2024, 02:58:24 AM »
Your so-called fighting is only an activity that high-end players can participate in. Low-level players just want to get frog buff, but there is no security at all! You can't be so selfish! Low-level players should be given the opportunity to get buff, and given relative security! It is a very reasonable suggestion that you can get buff by standing in the safe area online! This won't affect you to fight. Are you talking about killing low-level players? They have no strength to fight back! So I hope operators will make changes for this! Turn on the computer for 24 hours every day, but you are killed, and you can't get frog buff! This doesn't make sense at all! Is it what you want to waste electricity? Dear administrator!

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2024, 03:02:03 AM »
Personally, I'd rather donate money to the server than pay meaningless electricity bills! Can you understand what I mean?

Amoswar

• Normal volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2024, 03:13:36 AM »
Your so-called fighting is only an activity that high-end players can participate in. Low-level players just want to get frog buff, but there is no security at all! You can't be so selfish! Low-level players should be given the opportunity to get buff, and given relative security! It is a very reasonable suggestion that you can get buff by standing in the safe area online! This won't affect you to fight. Are you talking about killing low-level players? They have no strength to fight back! So I hope operators will make changes for this! Turn on the computer for 24 hours every day, but you are killed, and you can't get frog buff! This doesn't make sense at all! Is it what you want to waste electricity? Dear administrator!

If you dont have the money to pay your electrical bill, maybe spend less on revive...

#1 We have enough money to buy revive, but you don’t have enough money to buy pardon
#2 The Year of the Dragon is coming, we have a lot of desire for consumption

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2024, 03:37:51 AM »
I have a lot of money, I mean it's a waste! Will you keep your computer on for 24 hours? I keep my computer on for 24 hours! I hope this becomes more meaningful! Does this matter affect you? You've been objecting!

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2024, 03:39:10 AM »
As a volunteer, you should think of the players! Not mindless opposition!

wang162710
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2024, 03:42:52 AM »
It's the same as you can't afford pardon and then try to change the rules of the game to get your benefits! Don't be so selfish. First of all, you should know that you are a volunteer, so what you say should be fair and just! Otherwise you don't deserve to be a volunteer!