« Last post by Gaoqilan on Today at 02:24:44 PM »
+1
Suggestions / Re: Siege C++ Run Time Error
« Last post by wang162710 on Today at 02:19:25 PM »
+1
Suggestions / Siege C++ Run Time Error
« Last post by Lure on Today at 02:17:52 PM »
hello EveryOne,

when siege or Server has many players online , we buffs up and use transport or Sum orbs ,

3060 / 3070 / 4060 / 4070 Ti     C++ Run Time Error Always.   buffs up and run 2-3 steps  C++ Run time Errors~~

It's quite Bad Game failings, we old , it's hard for us have passions to siege at 1:00am to 2:00am to make server some team fights.

we hope server could slove this problem , and if u have same problems ,please post here also.nor it's hard for server have some team fights anymore.~

have a good day ingame or life

Announcements / Re: Exchange Service & Update information.
« Last post by GM-MOD on Today at 12:54:23 PM »
Hello, for all who's weren't able to meet me the previous weekend, I'll open exchange service again on June 1 & 2 June. Rules will be a bit stricter this time.

During the new exchange service, you will be able to exchange any necklace with a minimum number of slots of six with an advanced royal cloak and any ring level 130+  with a minimum number of slots of six containing Ring Spirit Player Stone level 5+. In exchange, you will receive back the accessories restored to the basic 3 slotted versions, advanced royal, wings, and Ring Spirit Player Stone that were contained in the item. Any extra slots above 3 or stones won't be restored.

I am sorry I could not respond to many of your whispers. The exchange process needed to be made with my total focus and full use of the chat window.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation during the exchange service. Even though the work was tedious, I had a good time, thanks to your attitude.
Support / Re: About freezing game / Xcrash / HELP
« Last post by Amoswar on May 20, 2024, 12:40:37 AM »
I tryed to help but couldnt find problem,

We installed in exclusion of scan, patched again, checked DirectX and downloaded again.

Im sorry i couldnt find a fix, i dont know if anyone else expérienced this and could help ?

Thanks
« Last post by GeneralFrankoo on May 20, 2024, 12:06:17 AM »
Guys Problem was not solved please help me ?
« Last post by GeneralFrankoo on May 19, 2024, 05:05:31 PM »
No I didnt .. I play a lot of game but just this happened like this.
« Last post by shado on May 19, 2024, 11:58:51 AM »
Have you changed any RAM speed settings? any other game have same? like this or only AL
Support / About freezing game / Xcrash / HELP
« Last post by GeneralFrankoo on May 19, 2024, 08:41:31 AM »
Dear admin please help me

The game is automatically freezing when i open the game..Please I downloaded every driver that you mentioned before but it is still doesnt working 2 day ago I was playing but not anymore...Could u please help me pls ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10