General Discussion > Game Discussion

Cloak Desings Discussion

<< < (2/8) > >>

Amoswar:
6 : very cool design and neutral
15-16-17-18-19 : Those are very nice, they are also something people can try to mix with used mount and design are well done
25 : My favorite just because its the weakess monster in the game and would be cool to "troll" with it

Others are either just to similar to existing model or are to specific to something and would only be good on 1 class only.
I prefer when i can use the neck on multiple character and for it to still look good, so its a no for me on to specific designs
(similar to what was said on previous proposed design during last event)

Hope it helps

Aook:

--- Quote from: Amoswar on March 20, 2024, 07:11:54 AM ---6 : very cool design and neutral
15-16-17-18-19 : Those are very nice, they are also something people can try to mix with used mount and design are well done
25 : My favorite just because its the weakess monster in the game and would be cool to "troll" with it

Others are either just to similar to existing model or are to specific to something and would only be good on 1 class only.
I prefer when i can use the neck on multiple character and for it to still look good, so its a no for me on to specific designs
(similar to what was said on previous proposed design during last event)

Hope it helps

--- End quote ---

I agree on what he said, better have designs that can fit to anyone than some race specific

davewiz12:

shado:
22 23 24 27

i want have 23 on ma slayer xd and 27 on my elem looks so nice for me

Nymeria:
6 - simple, neutral, efficient

19 - For my case, I use Storm Phoenix, and would love to have a cloak (and wings maybe one day) that match my phoenix :D (the whole phoenix line cloaks is cool)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version