General Discussion > Game Discussion

Some feedbacks

<< < (2/10) > >>

Lure:

--- Quote from: Aook on June 05, 2023, 05:28:24 PM ---The only new players chn got are chinese coming baxk from other servers

The problem comes from lack of communication, lack of events, lack of new content, players are getting tired of the game and stopping one by one

Cherry on the cake the new chn V starts abusing his power on discord by putting people on timeout for no viable reason, he should stay neutral but he isnt

Said alli wanted to, please justac team do something

--- End quote ---

they are not back from other  servers u think

some of them r totally new for jsutac

we doing jobs, making videos(etc), help adults players which play AC in theirs youth

u want new players, i bring

u want some fight ingame , i bring

then what's im wrong ?

even benifit from players and server i advise :
http://forum.justac.net/index.php?topic=1032.0

Lure:

--- Quote from: Friend on June 05, 2023, 04:32:06 PM ---well from personal experience, new players cant join the 3 existing  somewhat active guilds, because they all been privatised and with personal invites only or 8/8 gears only , ppl keep saying to join guild to get help to build your char/gear  but im confused if we are playing on same server because there are no new players joining  somewhat active guilds because strongest guilds don't allow new players to get stronger:< i can't speak for CHN guild because i see new players poping up in theyr circle but i dont see growth from the rest of the major guilds, i might be wrong thats just my encounter and observation, i would love to hear from some '' new player '' experience how they been looking around the guilds what was the interactions like.

and im not trying to be rude or cope with the fact that everything is fine, i havent been active myself for a bit today i come online ,

this is the state of 10 hours being online ingame chat all chat open

noone wants to see justac going down,  but no comunication from  the justac team and coping with things like  ''just join guild''  or ''be patient'' , things like that makes this picture a reality that starts to sink in slowly..

--- End quote ---

for friend:

somehow , guilds is what u saying

in my sides, we recently helping 4-5 players build theirs gears etc, they solo before, and we recruit them, help them

they not full gts

for all of us :

Complaining can never solve problems

only 'doing' will get what u want

for me:

im tired of drama, no matter in game or dis

i have try my best for server.

dabshiree:
You want more activity Lure? Help all players, just not players willing to stamp thereself to Chinese. Ive helped all players from all sides, the in-game issue currently is chinese botting, chinese racism, chinese down talking players and making fun of 9/11. GM responding to my tickets saying "Thank you, the issue has been reported" with a follow up of well, absolutely nothing. Now to the point of the new V of the chinese chat banning me on justac discord for no apparent reason. THIS does not help the state of the game. Its fine to fight, its a game. But respect is a big thing and chinese lack all of this. As for the GM's and staff they have recently said updates or "something" is coming so thats that. But my feedback is currently there is enough abuse from the chinese side, you were supposed to get "V" as a trial, and stooping to level of your members and taking things to a level of outside the game abusing your powers on discord i think you no longer should hold V. You have been aware of what your members tell me related to racism in game and threats since i can also provide picture proof in detail where i keep you, and both the other 2 V's for the most part updated. And you have done nothing. You laugh it off, this doesnt represent anything of what the chinese side needs, your hurting not helping. Thats my feedback, Stop botting. Stop being racist. Stop making fun of in real life events that happened in other countries. Do better - there is always more you can do. Dont claim youve done it all, when you think this. Re-read what i just typed

Lure:
for drill:

I have no time to see a disorderly discourse

for EU/NA player:

we try youtube either, it make no sense

only Dany back from 4-5years away from justac

but bilibli make sense, we make 10-20x new on our YY

900+ players QQ groups

dabshiree:
for Lure: dodge what i said all you want, your already abusing your powers as the chinese V. Wasnt there a similar occurance of the last chinese V? Also ive made the same amount of videos, if not more recently via Youtube. This discussion was never of this. I donate to this server, i am very active on this server, and im also trying to make quality content and i wont continue to play here nor donate if this is allowed i dont care how many videos you make on bilibili doesnt change a V abusing his powers. Your V should be taken immediately. Also cracking down on botting once again needs to happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version