General Discussion > Game Discussion

Some feedbacks

(1/10) > >>

Lure:
hello all

I received some feedbacks from solo players

my advice is joining a good team,

game has 3x big  guild ,and Rog or Batard is good for NA/EU players

im a player too, i have working time , i couldn't stop 24/7 pks happen when u lvling up/farming etc.

if u want join Rog try to /w D0gm4 and Batard /w  Amoswar, ofc if u CHN player try /w me i could offert some help too

a good team will help u a lot when u lvl up to 120 and become more stronger

Have a good day

Friend:
well from personal experience, new players cant join the 3 existing  somewhat active guilds, because they all been privatised and with personal invites only or 8/8 gears only , ppl keep saying to join guild to get help to build your char/gear  but im confused if we are playing on same server because there are no new players joining  somewhat active guilds because strongest guilds don't allow new players to get stronger:< i can't speak for CHN guild because i see new players poping up in theyr circle but i dont see growth from the rest of the major guilds, i might be wrong thats just my encounter and observation, i would love to hear from some '' new player '' experience how they been looking around the guilds what was the interactions like.

and im not trying to be rude or cope with the fact that everything is fine, i havent been active myself for a bit today i come online ,

this is the state of 10 hours being online ingame chat all chat open

noone wants to see justac going down,  but no comunication from  the justac team and coping with things like  ''just join guild''  or ''be patient'' , things like that makes this picture a reality that starts to sink in slowly..

Shank:
Man delete this stupid bitch volunteer, hes using hes power in discord, hes killing ur server even more😂😂 This retard monkey dont even know this game, hes totally brainded. Hes iq is same as a 2 yrs old guy

Aook:
The only new players chn got are chinese coming baxk from other servers

The problem comes from lack of communication, lack of events, lack of new content, players are getting tired of the game and stopping one by one

Cherry on the cake the new chn V starts abusing his power on discord by putting people on timeout for no viable reason, he should stay neutral but he isnt

Said alli wanted to, please justac team do something

Amoswar:
About the game state, GM should be aware of the problems by now.

Nothing V can do more then what we did or do...

About @Lure and discord, he's new and I will look into the situation so lets not jump to conclusion before having all the facts.

Have a nice day

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version